[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GameCube Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tRI40bb.jpg (363 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
tRI40bb.jpg
363 KB, 1200x900
Can we have one now? This might have been the best console in it's generation. It didn't have the most diverse library, nor did it have the AAA Nintendo titles that we were used to, but it did have a good amount of exclusive games that were worth buying the system for, and to this day it's the only console from that generation I still have hooked up and play regularly.

So lets all give what we think were the ten best games for the system. This was an easy list for me to come up with. . . in no order

>Super Smash Bros Melee
>Ikaruga
>Resident Evil 4
>Resident Evil Remake
>Super Monkey Ball
>Metroid Prime
>Zelda OoT Master Quest / Promo Edition
>Soul Calibur II
>Metroid Prime 2
>Rogue Leader
>>
worth a bump
>>
The sixth generation was amazing, and it probably is the best gaming generation ever (the fourth is the only real competition). The Gamecube may never have caught on as well as other consoles, but it at least was a fantastic console with lots of great games.
>>
>>321741279

I don't know. It was great,but the 5th had more revolutionary games. Super Mario 64 alone. . . Man. That was tits.
>>
>>321741887
sunshine > 64
>>
I still regret selling my 'Cube

Sold all my Nintendo stuff around the same time
Mint condition boxed GBA games
;(
>>
Stories of new controllers requested.
>>
>>321743315
>Stories of new controllers requested.

wut? i bought like 6 controllers in the first year so i could have SSBM parties
>>
Still play F-Zero GX and P.N.03 from time to time.
>>
File: 1432890321778.gif (155 KB, 199x197) Image search: [Google]
1432890321778.gif
155 KB, 199x197
>>321743226
>tfw lost my old Gamecube and N64 in a flood a few years back and never replaced them
I miss the menu of the gamecube so much, is there any way to bring it up using Dolphin?
>>
>>321743691
Grab a gamecube bios and open it with Dolphin. It should work.
>>
>>321743809
Could you point me towards one? I hate to ask but I feel like I'm going to download the wrong thing.
>>
>>321743858
Come on anon. It was the quite literally the first result for "gamecube bios"
http://www.emuparadise.me/biosfiles/bios.html

Use this link to figure out where to place it and how to launch it.
https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-running-gamecube-bios
4th link in google btw.
>>
>>321744258
Thank you very much anon, my apologies for my laziness.
>>
>>321739009
Ah, the spice orange Gamecube. Why, there is one right across from me right now that is modded to play Japanese and American games. I kind of want to hook it up now...
>>
Any tweaks to help make Dolphin play the games better?

Booted up Sunshine but its pretty pixelated.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.