[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tittyscar and no eye.jpg (169 KB, 1200x783) Image search: [Google]
tittyscar and no eye.jpg
169 KB, 1200x783
Did they fuck?
>>
maybe but that's irrelevant to the complexity of their relationship
>>
At the very least it was confirmed that she taught him how to masturbate while on a mission with no magazines or anything.
>>
>>321738214
Must've been awkward with her being you know... older.
>>
File: paramedic qt.jpg (42 KB, 400x563) Image search: [Google]
paramedic qt.jpg
42 KB, 400x563
Yes, but in a "Cum for mommy" kind of way to relieve stress

I'm just sad snake didnt get it on with pic related
>>
>>321739325
I see absolutely no problem with this
>>
you wouldn't fuck your own mother would you?
>>
>>321742640
I wouldn't fuck mine, no
But I get off on the idea of sons plowing their hot moms
4chan has ruined my sexuality
>>
No, it went deeper than that...
>>
>>321739325
It's vthe same age gap as her and Sorrow. She'd be a hypocrite to find it awkward.
>>
>>321742961
This.
>>
The only way it would have happened is if she pegged him.
>>
>>321742974
Deeper?
>>
>>321744214
So, did she peg him?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.