[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzt WMjYNSOU >Less BRV a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DztWMjYNSOU

>Less BRV attacks
>only one HP attack
>only like two combos

Goddamn this game looks fucking dull. What the hell happened? The previous Dissidia games weren't the most complex thing ever, but they were at least engaging.
>>
>>321724754
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF_zpNZfaNw
>>
>>321724931
There's multiple HP attacks you can choose from, but you can only use one at a time.
>>
>>321724754
Hold on a second.

Now if im not mistaken, maybe the default setup for characters is a few BRV attacks and one HP attack.

when it comes out on consoles, we will be able to customize our moveset or something.
>>
>>321724754

Because there were characters with clear cheese ability that made most of the roster worthless.

Cloud alone had that one HP-Link move from his basic twin slash that can quickly transition into Omnislash-Type 7.

Sephiroth can also infinite near the ground with the right set of Brave moves until he causes a break, then can trigger Omnislash or Scintilla to drill the opponent.

There are a few others, but with how quickly the game turns into touch of death, especially at high level, there's very little reason to use 90% of the roster in 012.
>>
>>321725647
>Sephiroth can also infinite near the ground
you say what now? was this just recently discovered?

Is there something like this for everyone? such as Zidane?

Will Laguna not be shit in the new dissidia?
>>
>>321724754
It's being made by Tecmo "Press Attack to win" Koei.
>>
>>321726272
Well, dont you normally press attack to win in any game? what kind of game are you playing where you dont press attack to win?
>>
>>321724754
because it's an arcade game.

Now the problem would be if they kept this for the console release.
>>
Call me when they release a trailer for the tactics kid.
>>
File: Working_Overtime.jpg (100 KB, 1024x730) Image search: [Google]
Working_Overtime.jpg
100 KB, 1024x730
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnxyvH2O_fk

>let's take everything that made vaan unique and fun
>and throw it in the garbage

They probably got rid of Vaan's weapon switch gimmick so they can inevitably give it to Noctis.
>>
I've been stuck in 012 for a year now, and this thread reminded me and made me rage. I can't beat the Southern Lufenian Gateway
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 858x578) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 858x578
Freya Crescent when?
>>
>>321725008
>you can only use one at a time.
Garbage
>>
>>321728095
Never, there are Dragoons enough without adding a furry one.
>>
>>321727921
>liked playing as vaan 012
>was actually hoping for Noctis to get in
>he gets Vaan's weapon switching gimmick instead.

Nothing was lost?
>>
>>321726794
Stfu loser
>>
File: FFU_Kaze.jpg (9 KB, 228x501) Image search: [Google]
FFU_Kaze.jpg
9 KB, 228x501
>>321728095
After Kaze gets in
>>
>>321728783
Well its true. any game that has some sort of combat, you do press the attack button
>>
>>321728949
Hur hur hur
>>
>>321724754

Looks wonky.
>>
>>321729901
you look like a faggot.
>>
>>321724754

i don't particularly care about the game. i am looking forward to the roster threads, the new music and the possibility of models being exported to various posing programs
>>
>>321724754
They already said they will be adding more combat, combos etc features via updates
>>
>>321730608
Source?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.