[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone help me remember what game this is? I can't remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: i remembered the name.jpg (90 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
i remembered the name.jpg
90 KB, 960x540
Can anyone help me remember what game this is? I can't remember the name but I remember certain details about it.

The game opens with a snowy field and a log cabin, and you're eating with a woman when suddenly a big crazy armored guy comes and kills/kidnaps her.

You then go to this jungle-like area and throughout the game you are able to turn into different enemies that you defeat. The first boss was a big armored centaur guy that would jump in the air and come crashing down.

I honestly can't remember the name and it's been bugging me for years. Anyone help?
>>
You know, it would help if you gave more videogame specific details. Like art style, system, year that you played it, genre and so on.
>>
>>321696645

stfu dude I said I can't remember specifics. Fucking are you gonna help me or not? Cause if not, just gtfo out of my thread.
>>
>>321696796
>3 ips in this thread
why do you even try? fuck off.
>>
File: Threads_of_Fate_Coverart.png (140 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Threads_of_Fate_Coverart.png
140 KB, 256x256
Threads of Fate

It's $6 or so on PSN
>>
>>321696796
No nobody will help you
>>
>>321696796
Shouldn't you be playing with your new toys kid?
>>
>>321696645

Okay, it was a kind of anime-style game. IIRC it was a kind of fantasy game with a blend of side-scrolling when traveling but true-3D environments in fights. It was 3rd person.

>>321696796

I don't know who this jackoff is but he's not OP.
>>
>>321696942

Yes! Thank you so much. This game was awesome but I never got the chance to beat it. I'll have to pick it up on PSN.
>>
I pirated some old PC game and it had IMG, SUB and CCD files. I already tried mounting the img file but it doesn't work.
Wat do?
>>
File: pajeet my son.png (50 KB, 211x172) Image search: [Google]
pajeet my son.png
50 KB, 211x172
DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET SIMULATOR 2016
>>
>>321696942
>vague as fuck definition
>still guesses a random shitty JRPG from the psx era

You should be a detective
>>
>>321697151

Delete system32 folder
>>
File: 1450210337527.png (4 KB, 234x226) Image search: [Google]
1450210337527.png
4 KB, 234x226
>>321697204
>threads of fate
>shitty JRPG
>>
>>321697151
If mounting any of the files does not work, then the image is probably corrupted.
>>
>>321697361

Actually dude despite his shitposting, it's not really that great.

Like I enjoyed myself went I played through it again like a month or two ago, but it's a solid 7/10 at the absolute best.
>>
>>321696505
Tomb Raider?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.