[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To start out the new year should I subscribe to WoW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: world of warcraft.jpg (293 KB, 911x930) Image search: [Google]
world of warcraft.jpg
293 KB, 911x930
To start out the new year should I subscribe to WoW?
>>
>>321690794

fuck yeah dude, me and like 5 of my friends recently started up, for 17 bucks you got a free month, a free level 90, and all games/expacs up to the current

for 17 bucks to get back in, i can tell you i have had a ton of fun playing with my friends, we are all now hitting level 100 with our characters.

Game is fun, dont listen to no fun /v/

if you are into MMO's, there is a reason this is touted as being the best, because it is

WoW is fun, buy now
>>
>>321691018
holinka i know its you

ashran is shit and you ruined pvp

please go
>>
>>321691018
what if i have no friends who play? =(
>>
>>321691640
join the /v/ guild's: Horde: No Fun Allowed Server: illidan. Alliance: RIP in Peace Server: Sargeras
>>
>>321690794

Just play Nostalrius, it's free
>>
>>321691817
"No Fun Allowed" is on life support until the next xpack

"RIP in Peace" is pretty active
>>
>>321690794
there's no reason to sub right now
>>
>>321690794
no. Go play Wildstar before the servers are shut down
>>
>>321690794

no

wait for january blade and soul
>>
>>321691018

blizzard pls go
>>
>>321691018
>a free level 90

What's the point when you're discovering the game?
>>
>>321690794
nost
>>
>>321690794

At this point the only reason to get into WoW if you've never played it is if you have friends who do. Otherwise you're better off getting into one of the newer MMOs like FFXIV.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.