[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Currently downloading this, what am I getting into?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: chosenundead.jpg (371 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
chosenundead.jpg
371 KB, 1920x1080
Currently downloading this, what am I getting into?
>>
>>321689572
A mediocre dark souls wannabe.
>>
A short and clunky hack and slash.
>>
Really slow WoW art style dark souls clone
>>
File: shills of the fallen.jpg (1 MB, 2761x1552) Image search: [Google]
shills of the fallen.jpg
1 MB, 2761x1552
>>321689681
>>321689949
These two.
It's also one of the most shilled games on /v/, and by far, the most shilled game of 2014.
>>
While I liked the game, I'm going to stay away from the sequel. The publisher fired the developers, opting for developing the sequel themselves; said publisher's in-house games are the purest definition of shovelware.
>>
Alrighty, I had already heard of the souls ripoff bit but I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm not looking to be blown away for $10 anyway. I remember a ton of threads but don't remember any super love for it though, just faggots using it to lash out at souls games.
>>
File: 1447281804498.gif (84 KB, 278x340) Image search: [Google]
1447281804498.gif
84 KB, 278x340
Shitty Denuvo workarounds--- oh wait, this is CPY, not 3DM.

hahahahahahah
>>
An okay Souls clone with some neat ideas and some absolutely Godawful ones.

Worth ten bucks though.
>>
An slightly better dark souls, that still rewards patience instead of actual skill, resulting in boring combat that takes fucking ages. Also contains some god awful boss designs
third boss has a 1 hit kill AOE with a 10 second charge. You can only avoid it by standing under these arches at the edges of the arena. There is no way to know this without looking up a guide so I uninstalled it.
>>
>>321690083
or people just want to talk about the game and are too lazy to look past the first page of google images.
>>
An even worse Dark Souls and hour long character animations for everything.

Biggest case of buyer's remore I ever had in my life.
>>
File: 1441580791288.png (9 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1441580791288.png
9 KB, 500x501
>>321692052
>>
>>321690597
>Alrighty, I had already heard of the souls ripoff bit

no buts its quite literally dark souls rip off the closest sense of a rip off you can get

it starts a main character so you dont create your own in this instance though
boss battles are clunky turtle fests and the 2nd boss is the biggest turtle fight iv ever experienced in my life he wasnt hard the boss simply has a shield in front and with no one to help you you have 2 opertunities to hit him took about 30 minutes to beat him wasnt hard just super turtle very frustrating
distance between bosses is very short as well theres no in between exploring a path might branch off somewhere else but both paths have exactly the same amount of enemies and distance between the next check point
bugs
crashes
lag
"Fall through the world" type deals will happen
Regularly
very annoying

>I'm not looking to be blown away for $10 anyway
but yes keep this in mind otherwise youll be sorely disappointed
>>
Souls clone that fails at almost everything it tries to rip off. And it runs like garbage.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.