[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What vidya would you recommend someone who is fucking garbage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: flack15.jpg (159 KB, 1395x1050) Image search: [Google]
flack15.jpg
159 KB, 1395x1050
What vidya would you recommend someone who is fucking garbage at Unreal Tournament?
>>
smash bros
>>
Unreal tournament
>>
unreal tournament 3
>>
CSGO
>>
Quake
>>
>>321679471
tf2 looks to be more yur speed
>>
>>321679471
COD
>>
>>321679605
That was the game that made me realize I'm fucking garbage at UT
>>
>>321679471
Halo
>>
Ratz Instgib desu famioli
>>
>>321679471
get gud
>>
Garbage at UT online?
If UT99, there's basically no way you can expect to fight against all those people with 10+ years of experience.
>>
>>321679770
Then play the first or second game. Unreal Tournament 3 is fucking garbage in general.
>>
>>321682296
>>321682416
I've played them and thought I was good. It wasn't until I played UT3 and 4 that I realized I'm garbage.
>>
>>321679471
just play bots till your good?
momentum? quake or reflex
if you want to eat shit play csgo
>>
>>321683986
Is it even possible to play bots til you're good? also, I'm sorta decent at quake 1 and 3 but ass at CS.
>>
I have played UT99 and UT2K4 for hundreds of hours over the years, many different mods, and had tons of fun.

I think I've probably played a couple of hours total against other humans. These games are plenty fun enough against bots.
>>
>>321684493
UT bots have always been pretty good
quake bots however will never match a human opponent because of the movement
>>
>>321679471
I'd say git gud.
>>
>>321684664
I never played against Quake bots for that reason. How accurate are CS bots?
>>
>>321682416
But that is wrong you super retard

t. someone who stopped playing it in 2011
>>
Unreal Tournament.

Uh...

Yeah.
>>
Try ___git_gud___
>>
>>321679471
CSGO fucking pleb
>>
Serious Sam I guess(any of them will do, but some might tell you not to play 3 first). You can play Co op with a friend to act as a sort of handicap against harder difficulties

And as someone who never really played these twitch shooters as a kid, I didn't have a terrible time in hard mode. Have fun anon
>>
>>321687059
That's if you're not necessarily looking for another PvP option*
>>
>>321687059
That's because the only thing you have to do in SS is keep fucking firing. You don't stop. Ever. You hold the fucking trigger until you're out of ammo. And if you went out of ammo you suck scrub collect more
>>
Friendly reminder that UT99 is still the best UT
>>
>>321687059
>>321687481
I've never played SS but I have played it's edgy equivalent, Painkiller.
>>
>>321687481
Exactly! My stupid friend quit on the first helicopter encounter in 3 because his dumb ass had wasted 7 of our lives up until then, and spent the whole fight getting btfo. He couldn't into circle - strafing in Battlefront II either, the one tactical maneuver besides rolling
>>
>>321687740
Why can't we have perfect accuracy and no recoil in games anymore?
>>
Try Star Wars Battlefront. You baddie.
>>
The game where you get drunk and then go onto /v/ and ask people to buy you GTAV because your girlfriend dumped you on Christmas Eve.
>>
>>321689598
Because spraying weapons dampen the skill limit and prevents casuals from getting destroyed so much.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.