[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder to buy Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen on PC,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: GT-Dragons-Dogma-Dark-Arisen.jpg (266 KB, 700x404) Image search: [Google]
GT-Dragons-Dogma-Dark-Arisen.jpg
266 KB, 700x404
Daily reminder to buy Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen on PC, support a great game and increase the chances of a proper sequel.
>>
What the fuck is with the viral for this game recently? Is Capcom that mad that their shitty japanese Skyrim knockoff didn't sell 20 million copies?

Dragon's Dogma is literally the hipster skyrim/dark souls, whose fans constantly overblow how great it is, and are infinitely jealous that the other two games are far better and more popular, with the sales, success, and relevance that comes with that.
>>
>>321678805
>skyrim knockoff

reddit pls go
>>
looks gay

ill keep playing witcher
>>
>>321678805
>whose fans constantly overblow how great it is
>the other two games are far better and more popular
then why are you doing the same exact thing
>>
>>321680004
I love Witcher and I love Dragon's Dogma, the only thing gay here is you.
>>
>>321678284
>increase the chances of a proper sequel.
>capcom
stop that
>>
Daily Reminder not to buy this dark souls ripoff for the second time
Dark Souls 3 is just around a corner, make a purchase you fall in love with, instead of one you immediately regret
>>
File: 6SkbURr.gif (628 KB, 245x242) Image search: [Google]
6SkbURr.gif
628 KB, 245x242
>>321678284
>mfw greenmangaming gave me 25% discount voucher
>>
>>321680862
third time, actually, and too late nigger i bought it for me and a friend
>>
capcom's strategy as of late is rerelease old games and have the fans tell everyone to buy the rerelease to increase the chances for a sequel
Don't fall for the jew. You already played this game, you already know it's shit. Stay away
>>
>>321678284
Yeah, at this point this is blatant viral marketing

Fuck off shill.
>>
>>321680862
I already played Bloodborne, faggot. I'm buying this game instead.
>>
>>321678284
what would constitute a proper sequel for dragon's dogma?

i kinda have a hard time coming up with anything other than 'same game larger world more enemies'
>>
>>321683438
You are Grigori
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.