[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone beat Ludwig for me? I'm doing a pure arcane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: 71AEYuMzSUL._SL1248_ (2).jpg (233 KB, 1000x1248) Image search: [Google]
71AEYuMzSUL._SL1248_ (2).jpg
233 KB, 1000x1248
Can someone beat Ludwig for me?
I'm doing a pure arcane build and have been only leveling up arcane so my weapon doesn't do shit.
I've pretty much skipped everything. I just want to kill Kos to get the parasite.
I have already rang my bell near the fog gate. Password is /v/.
>>
In my experience coop was worse for ludwig since most helpers would die and summoning makes the boss harder.
Just try to learn his attack patterns
>>
orphan is much harder than ludwig senpai
>>
>>321667061
Put a fire gem or a blt gem in yer weapon dummy
>>
>>321667485
I've already beaten him a few times but this time my weapon barely damage him since good arcane weapons are only available late in the game and farming for arcane gems would probably take days.
>>
>>321667867
Why don't you slap some fire waning/radials on your shit?
>>
>No damage on an arcane build
You should have hit your stride by now, you can hit up chalice dungeons to get gems that give you stupid amounts of fire damage
And before you complain about CD's, realize that's the only way to get the gems you need to make arcane viable in the first place
>>
>>321667589
>orphan is much harder than ludwig senpai

Orphan can be parried though, simplifying the fight.
>>
File: pffft.jpg (102 KB, 514x658) Image search: [Google]
pffft.jpg
102 KB, 514x658
Go into the first chalice, it's piss easy.

Farm the watchdog for fire gems.

Slot them into saw spear.

r1 l1 l1 l1 l1 l1

win
>>
>>321667061

why don't you ask in /vg/'s bloodborne general?
oh right, because you're retarded
>>
>>321668175
Are fire gems better than bolt gems?
Also can I get to nightmare frontier without beating rom?
>>
>>321667061
I had the same problem making a bloodletter build. I could speedrun everything in the main game just fine, but i hit a hard fucking wall at ludwig. Ended up beating pretty much the whole game before i had enough vit and dps to handle him.
>>
>>321668323
For beasts, yes

Yes
>>
>>321668323
>Are fire gems

Considering you're trying to beat a beast boss, yes.

>Also can I get to nightmare frontier without beating rom?
No
>>
Just summon Valtr he'll do better than any moron you'll summon.
>>
>>321668430
Shit yes you can, sorry I thought you meant mensis.
>>
>>321668323
You can grt the stone that let's you get into the frontier before Rom yes.

But only the part that leads to Amy.
>>
This kinda sucks, I'm on NG++ with a lvl 100 character and it's all just too hard, the hunters after Ludwig are ridiculous, my visceral with clawmark runes do shit all damage. And I spent long enough on Ludwig alone, can't wait for Orphan.

It's really ruining my experience.
>>
>>321668175
Is this for lewd-wig?
>>
>>321668430
>>321668391
Welp, time for farming.
Thanks fampais.
>>
>>321668569
Don't play on NG+ dummy
>>
>>321667589
>All people say Orphan is Hard
>Beat hin on my first try

Dunno what happened...lvl 50 guy here with Pizza Cutter +10,or the weapon is too good or he skiped a phase or something...i actually never get the thunder part people keep talking

Ludwig otherwise is pure bullshit...you need to really get gud
>>
>>321668597
You don't even need to farm for gems

Just get the one fire gem from under the Abandoned Workshop and it will convert all of your damage to Arcane

I beat Ludwig at level 50 with just that one gem on a Saw Spear, it wasn't hard at all.
>>
>be me
>play bloodborne
>fall asleep
>bro comes back from the store
>smoke more weed
>we are both blazed out of our minds just sitting there looking at the bloodborne menu
>he asks "are you playin this shit"
>tell him "naw, im just not good at it"
>he laughs and says "its ok, this game kinda sucks anyway"

do i suck at bloodborne?
maybe i just need to git gud

it is me who is the one who sucks, right?
not bloodbore?
>>
>>321667061
Use Cane with elemental gems, or unleashed wheel with arcane ones, or boomhammer with fire gems or whatever.

Arcane is no excuse for bad weapon damage.
>>
>>321668964

Ddrugs,not eve once
>>
>>321668964
>do i suck at bloodborne?

Only you can answer that, senpai
>>
You still at it?

I have a level 124 chilling at Ludwig, I can help you with him if you want.
>>
I just startes bloodborne yesterday, Ive gotten to the first boss but had to leave for vacation right as soon as I got to him.
I've got the threaded cane and pistol, I havent found any items at all really besides the hunter armor and shards/blood consumables.
Should I upgrade my cane? And where do you get the materials to give weapons elemental damage? Im assuming the arcane stat, skill, and endurance would be the best to level into.
>>
>>321669548
>Should I upgrade my cane? And where do you get the materials to give weapons elemental damage? Im assuming the arcane stat, skill, and endurance would be the best to level into.

The cane is good for skill or elemental builds, but isn't very good very early on because it's heavily dependent on scaling. If you like the moveset, upgrade it. It only gets better as you go.

Elemental materials can be found later in the game, although one fire gem can be found relatively early after defeating the Bloodstarved beast.
>>
>>321668964
Put the grind in early for an easier game.
>>
>>321668569
Just summon someone from /v/ once you're at Orphan.
>>
>>321669523
You still there?
>>
>>321670260
Sure, lemme log in.
>>
>>321670327
Ok give me a minute.
>>
>>321670443
Aight, I'm there now, using the password you provided in the OP.
>>
>>321668964
LOL

DUDE

WEED
>>
>>321670443
So uh, anon, we doing this or what?
>>
>>321668964
>Smoking weed

Kill yourself. Oh wait, you already are.
>>
>>321671150
Thanks senpai, you were great.
>>
>>321671751
No prob man. My stats went to shit due to being downleveled so I had a tiny amount of HP, it's a wonder I wasn't one hit killed.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.