[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 18
File: guild wars 2 gw 2.jpg (19 KB, 290x200) Image search: [Google]
guild wars 2 gw 2.jpg
19 KB, 290x200
What went wrong
>>
>>321665046

It's fine, it's casual and slow paced and I don't feel the pressure to do grind anything.
>>
i'm one of the few that actually liked the base game, but the expansion was complete garbage
>>
As someone who never played GW1, it was a fun ride until the last 7 levels or so.
Fuck the living story though.
>>
>>321665046
They took out everything that made GW1 good and replaced it with bland&boring.
>>
File: noregrets.png (36 KB, 500x63) Image search: [Google]
noregrets.png
36 KB, 500x63
My life
>>
>>321665046
Their take on lack of holy trinity.
Timegated materials.
Item grind for ascended/legendaries.
Event structure makes some areas devoid of people, others in perpetuaal farming train.
Story hyped for a group of heroes discardss said heroes right at the start.
Living story system makes it imposssible to replay Season 1
Living story abysmal in terms of writing quality
Every boss fight boils down to DPSing and avoiding red circles
HoT maps impossible to meta-finish with smaller group of people, ergo impossible to reap rewards, making them 0/1 in terms of gameplay - you either have a huge group to do meta with, or leave the map.
Terrible dialogue quality
Charr turned into fagcats
Anet making shitload of stuff for the gem store while neglecting gamebreaking bugs
WvWvW boils down to zerg vs zerg running around

I could go on, but i have a bath ready, so i'll be back in 30 minutes to see all the shills and "die hard GW fans" bitching me out. GW1 for life, that was the best MMO ever. And it wasn't even an MMO.
>>
>>321665770
Oh yeah forgot my favourite - DESTINY EDGE 2.0

Fuck man, it's just so bad.
>>
The path to get even the smallest of things is a grind upon a grind that is locked behind a grind. Just refunded HoT today.
>>
File: nofun.jpg (18 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
nofun.jpg
18 KB, 200x200
Initial launch was okay. Seemed like they had a decent platform for expanding the game later on.

But then the shitty devs proceeded to do nothing with it/fuck things up for 3+ years and counting

absolutely incompetent they're fucking awful christ
>>
>>321665638
did they ever bring back everlasting tonics?
>>
Guild Wars 2 is the most SJW game there ever has been.
>>
>>321665046
It has kinda nice graphics but fell and gameplay wise I enjoy vanilla wow a lot more.
>>
>>321665046
Everything.

But I appreciate the chance to be able to be a slut for Charr again.
>>
>>321665046
They tried to cater to everyone and it appealed to no one.
>>
I loved GW1 and main reason was the music, environment, and most importantly the build customization. I LOVE when games are centered around creating character builds, and organizing team structure for specific tasks.

GW2 removed that last part, and it basically destroyed my love of video games in the process. That was the straw that broke my love of vidya.
>>
File: 1.jpg (60 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
60 KB, 600x800
>>321665046
The talent left.
>>
Base game was fine because of exploration and world design. Total fucking garbage at endgame though. Pretty much play for about 50-60h then uninstall.
>>
It's not even a multiplayer game. Everything is so automated and all resources are shared as long as you get a single hit in on an enemy, so there's literally no reason to interact with other people.
>>
People expected this to fill the WoW nostalgia but it didn't.

Also no end game
>>
>>321668853
Fuck, that hit a bit too close to home.
>>
>>321665770
>Their take on lack of holy trinity.
I don't mind it so much, if everything else was ok, this could easily be overlooked.
>Timegated materials.
>Item grind for ascended/legendaries.
Fuck these. Once you reach endgame everything's so grindy and made to simply suck up your time.
>Event structure makes some areas devoid of people, others in perpetuaal farming train.
I can see they've been trying to fix this, but they take way too long with everything. The queensdale boss train lasted for what, the entire first year of the game?
>Story hyped for a group of heroes discardss said heroes right at the start.
They tried to split the difference between having a cast of semi-likeable NPCs and having you be the hero and failed miserably
>Living story system makes it imposssible to replay Season 1
I hate this. There was some decent and fun content in season 1, and they could bring it back in some serviceable form if they would put any effort into it. They could easily make the tower of nightmares, the marionette, and the Battle for Lion's Arch into fractals if they'd just get off their asses and do it.
>Living story abysmal in terms of writing quality
Yeah, they lost what little charm the main story had going for it.
>Every boss fight boils down to DPSing and avoiding red circles
And yet you'd be amazed how many people still can't dodge properly.
>>
>>321665046
>market game as being MMO WITH BEST STORY
>story is worse than TOR
>>
>>321665046
They named and associated it with Guild Wars.

I get they needed the name recognition, but my God it's a horrible sequel. Would've done fine as a new IP, maybe even better since GW1 fans hardly stayed around long.
>>
File: remember.png (24 KB, 591x422) Image search: [Google]
remember.png
24 KB, 591x422
They took away everything I loved about GW1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKJSC_mteIg
>>
>>321670430
>HoT maps impossible to meta-finish with smaller group of people, ergo impossible to reap rewards, making them 0/1 in terms of gameplay - you either have a huge group to do meta with, or leave the map.
I can only play at odd hours so this one really hurts me. Most of the main game can be done solo or with a small group but the new stuff is too much to deal with.
>Terrible dialogue quality
I dissagree. Most of the ambient dialogue and NPC conversations are great. Story writing stil and dialogue still sucks though.
>Charr turned into fagcats
They watered down all the races personality a bit, but I do like that they aren't afraid to give individual member of the races some individuality (There are asura pirates, charr chefs, norn scholars, etc.).
>Anet making shitload of stuff for the gem store while neglecting gamebreaking bugs
Gotta make that money. Fixing bugs doesn't pay the bills. Then again with the crappy stuff they've had in the gem store for a while, I'm not sure how that pays the bills either.
>WvWvW boils down to zerg vs zerg running around
Agreed I wish there was some way the could make it a bit more tactical.

I generally still like the game, but I've got my own set of grievances.
>Boss fight with Zhaitan incredibly underwhelming
>Holiday events becoming increasingly grindy
>Dungeon rewards and key runs nerfed
>Changes to guild structure with HoT fucked over very small guilds
>Blade shards still not considered crafting materials
>Revenant can't use racial elite skills
>New weapon for each class tied to elite specialization
>>
Its free to play now apparently? Is it still worth playing or did they ruin it with f2p bullshit?
>>
>>321671872
It's f2p, but free accounts are severely gimped. It's pay-to-not-be-inconvenienced.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Account#Free_accounts
>>
File: demo.jpg (519 KB, 731x1683) Image search: [Google]
demo.jpg
519 KB, 731x1683
>>321671872
Glorified demo. Sure you can max level. Sure you can finish the main story. But you can't use map chat, can't get cash shop cash with ingame money, and because you don't have the expansion, you don't have elite spec or mastery to catch up and team up with players.
>>
File: godbless.jpg (391 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
godbless.jpg
391 KB, 1600x1200
>>321665046
It's not GW1
>>
I dont understand what they're doing

it took THREE YEARS for an expansion and there's still like 60% of the world without maps

are they gong to try to milk the game for 12 more years? They should be in the early stages of GW3 at this point but I seriously doubt they are.
>>
File: 1417724119833.jpg (192 KB, 1397x1049) Image search: [Google]
1417724119833.jpg
192 KB, 1397x1049
>>321672369

never ever
>>
>>321671404
>Most of the ambient dialogue and NPC conversations are great.

Here's the ambient dialogue I remember

>Did you see Cait the other day sneaking by
>Nobody has ever seen Cait she is the master of all stealth and sexy too

>Did you see Logan the other day he looked like he was going to a fight
>Yeah Logan is the greatest warrior ever no doubt he won that fight while sleeping

>If you want the best blacksmiths in tyria you want a sylvari
(almost word for word literal dialogue in the old LA)

There's dialogue in every city where the inhabitants of that city say how good the Sylvari are. You could be right that most of the ambient conversation is ok and I'm just remembering really bad examples though.
>>
>>321671404
wintersday 2015 is horseshit.
I didnt mind the grind for loot in the mad king's laberynth during halloween. It allowd for easy level and item grinding, and the candy corns were the fun little currency exclusive to halloween you could buy halloween themed stuff with.
But wintersday...maaaaan. All the (argueably) cool wintersday stuff is in the gem shop, most of it itsnt worth real money. And those winter's presence shoulders, i feel, are worth neither the money or time it would take to grind for. I feel like people were complaining about having nowhere to spend karma so they whipped together a little karma sink and didnt actually fix the problem of nowhere to spend karma.

Halloween 2015 got me into GW2, i was expecting more of that. But wintersday convinced me to shelve it for the time being.
i made a killing on the holiday themed drinks though. That make me part of the problem.
>>
File: map.jpg (2 MB, 6530x5057) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
2 MB, 6530x5057
>>321672553
I really miss this game ;_;
>>
>>321673292
TEN
THOUSAND
DRINKS
FOR THE SHOULDERS

THATS 800G+

IM STILL MAD AND ITS BEEN WEEKS SINCE I FOUND OUT
>>
>>321665046
You want the perspective of a noob rather than a salty seasoned veteran who has simply grown bored of the game?

Like all MMO's progressing bores me to tears. You just keep moving to the next quest, sometimes you get stuck in the middle of an event and do that too. It feels boring as shit. I don't feel like I'm progressing through some well thought out game. It just feels like generic questing. I guess if you're willing to do this long enough you see some kinda story unfold but I can't believe people take the time to do it. Boring as fuck.

I really like that they added the action control scheme. It made all the difference. Feels really good to play now but ultimately, it's so boring for so long that as a noob, I don't even want to get to the point where it becomes fun. Maybe someday I will, maybe not but who cares, it's free game now and as a f2p MMO, it's the best out there, which doesn't say a whole lot.

Game also looks very good. Great aesthetics. It's a joy to just look at and dick around in.
>>
File: gw1vs2.jpg (824 KB, 1585x1895) Image search: [Google]
gw1vs2.jpg
824 KB, 1585x1895
Every thread.
>>
>>321671404
>Zhaitan incredibly underwhelming
Understatement of the century for literally the worst final boss of all time
>>
File: 1434148923837.png (595 KB, 2543x2338) Image search: [Google]
1434148923837.png
595 KB, 2543x2338
>>321665046
If I may
>>
>>321673564
yeah i probably made about 20-30g a day selling drinks for the first few days there. Pocket change to most people, i know, but it was with little or no effort after about 2 or 3 hours of play.

But i was really, really hoping for more stuff similar to, but not necessarily, the kinda stuff featured during holloween 2015. fuck tixx and the shitty,boring, slow paced infinitarium minigames.
>>
>>321674018
Have you played Fable 2?
>>
>>321674018
>PRESS 1 TO WIN
>>
>>321674209
Not that anon (and I haven't) but Zhaitan is just 3 people out of a 5 man party pressing 2 until the health bar is gone.
>>
>>321672945
They actually have changed it over time. I haven't heard them say a single word about destiny's edge for a long time.

There are some good conversations NPCs will have with each other, but you don't hear them unless you stand around and listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPemNfPid7I&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>321674209
At least it was over quickly
>>
>>321668307
Explain.
>>
>>321673292
In past events, they made it so you didn't need to do literally everything to get the reward. You could skip you least favorite activity of one that was too grindy, but his time around you can't miss anything.
>>
>>321674389
Well, give it a go. I wont ruin it for you but suffice to say, it makes zhaitan feel like an enthralling wonderland of strategy and skill.
>>
didn't the team get filled with some SJWcucks

isn't the lead designer of skills a person from nexon who has never played GW1

isn't the story retarded with HoT mary sue?
>>
>>321674495
He's wrong, but it has SOME elements that you could called 'progressive' if you were a sjw

Like in lion's arch, there's a tranny. The character was male before scarlet attacked, but once LA was rebuilt, that character now looks like a woman and talks about expressing yourself and making changes.
>>
>>321674591
>>321674495
Yup. There was a map of the entire Tyria released a few months back that included countries nobody has seen yet. One of those countries was called "Misandry Not Real" and another country was called "MRAs Die" or something.

The person that drew the map is an 22 year old chinky boy that dresses as a girl and prefers xir as a pronoun.
>>
>>321674719
You're forgetting Diversity's Edge, and Sylvari, the race of pansexual sluts
>>
>>321674719
mighta got his dick blown off and just sorta embraced it.
>>
File: Walls of Guild Wars 2 (2).jpg (2 MB, 3150x2910) Image search: [Google]
Walls of Guild Wars 2 (2).jpg
2 MB, 3150x2910
>>321674495
And this is not counting the entire Sylvari race.

>>321674719
>He's wrong
Play the fucking game. You get a ragtag teams of tumblrite and they're dick is so deep with them it's not funny
>>
I never played the original guild wars. Are there any good videos or articles on its design, systems or community and so forth?
>>
>>321674868
awh, but the angel wings are kinda neat.
>>
>>321675157
That is more of the cash shop jewing and in the "limited" time bullshit. One day later and literally half the city is showing off their wings, black or white.
>>
>>321675391
They said the wings were limited, one-time only.

They went on to release the black and white wings THREE TIMES EACH.
>>
>>321675391
Half the team are mentally ill and don't know what gender they are.

There isn't a more SJW dev team going right now. Thankfully this team are stuck on a game that nobody plays.
>>
>>321675391
Yeah, id have to agree on the "limited time" garbage. Rotational basis would be nice.
>>
>>321674018
And it would have been so simple to make it better. They just needed to do 2 things.
1.Cut down on the endless time spent flying through open space on the stupid, slow airship.
2. Add one more phase to the Zhaitan fight.
>Zhaitan appears to go down, everyone cheering
>Suddenly he grabs the ship and pulls it to the ground with him
>You're thrown out in front of zhaitan's fallen body
>As you're stuck there (literally in the downed state at the start of the fight) his chest bursts open
>3-headed zombie dragon that looks like Teqatl on steroids emerges.
>HP bar appears at the top of the screen: Heart of Zhaitan
>>
File: 1450674362836.jpg (9 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1450674362836.jpg
9 KB, 236x236
>>321674868
>I added Aid Worker Sya thinking only a couple of people would notice
>he is next to the busiest portal in the busiest city
>his text announcing that he is pretending to be a woman is city-wide
>in the busiest city
>>
>GW1
>instance based maps
>make your party
>that perfect profession/class system
>>
>>321675874
And I missed it because I was playing WoW QQ
>>
Did someone already mention the giant middle finger to small guilds?
Because that was hugely discouraging.

>wanna play occasionally with your group of local friends?
Fuck you, join a big guild or wrangle some aspies and tryhards.
>>
>>321665046
Did the expansion flop?

I got a mail about it a few months ago when it was about to launch. Couldn't really give 2 fucks.
>>
File: image.png (328 KB, 425x523) Image search: [Google]
image.png
328 KB, 425x523
Endgame and payment model is completely aesthetics. There'd be no reason to play this game beyond initial world completion if it looked like shit.

I had more 'action MMOey' fun with my great weapon fighter in Neverwinter than I ever did with my warrior.
>>
>>321676164
I wouldnt say it flopped, but they fucked up the launch pretty badly because of a memory bug that took a while to fix. Everyone's client would crash during big events.
>>
>>321676135
I did.
>Have a very small guild. Just me and my friends sharing a guild bank because nobody had the time to manage recruiting and maintaining a guild.
>Work hard to build up the guild over 2 years
>Unlock most of the upgrades
New guild system!
>Great job building up that guild guys, here's a guild hall decoration and 500 pts.
>Oh you want a guild hall to put that decoration, do you? Go recruit 20 people and bank 100 gold and a bunch or ascended resources so you can complete the mission to earn your guild hall.
>>
>>321676164
It's not really fun, if thats what you mean...And i have not the faintest what theyre going to do with thier endgame leveling, i mean after the first 100 mastery points doesnt it become rather meaningless?
>>
>>321676767
>>321676767
>80,000 planks to build a table for your guild hall
>>
The decision to have multiple playable races.
>>
File: 1395358908226.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1395358908226.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>321675874
It was truly the best of times. The feeling of building a party where everyone had perfectly planned builds, everyone knew their role, was just so much fun. I will never ever be able to achieve that feeling again.

The true killer of GW2 was the destruction of the holy trinity. They tried to make the game so that roles didn't really exist, pandering to everyone who didn't want to be shoehorned into a role. But that's the entire point of playing these games.
>>
As terrible as GW2 is, I still had fun in the world PvP, absolutely smashing everyone and laying massive sieges to castles, all in one big zergwave.

No skill involved, sure, but it was fun.
>>
>>321677232
I only played Nightfall but DERVISH is the best fucking class design that's not, warrior, priest, mage, rogue and shit.
>>
>>321676932
That and the HoT maps are fucking stupid to navigate.
>Rediculous elevation changes.
>Everything looks the same

>>321677232
I beg to differ but i can respect the opinion. I guess i burned myself out on that in diablo 2's heyday. So many characters, so much time. Im kinda glad a quick equip/weapon/skill swap and im ready do play a different role. I feel like shoehorning races into 'best for' classes is frustrating, at this point the race you choose mostly decides the story and the race ability.
>>
>>321677647
Nightfall was fantastic in general, except for the paragon nerds. GW1 had some amazing expansions.
>>
Living story bullshit forced you to keep playing if you wanted to keep current on the game. Which would be fine if the content was good. Except most of it was crappy at best, but if you wanted to play and know what was going on you had to do it, but you could only do it a limited time. Take a break from the game for real life? Fuck you, gotta spend some time reading up on what you missed. Then on top of that, it was pretty much the only content, and it was all easy.

It all felt like it was designed to be a sub game, so they could justify the sub with constant content. Instead it's a super casual MMO that punishes you for not playing for some reason. I liked the world design, and the jumping puzzles were fun once, but other than that, no reason to play.
>>
>>321677709
Well, the good thing about GW1's customization in terms of classes was that you never were really that shoehorned. A monk could quickly switch from a healer build to a RoJ build to a 600 build with one click. So you never actually wasted time leveling a character for a single role.

I genuinely believe that the end of dedicated role systems was one of the biggest downfalls of these games. When everyone can do everything, it takes away the importance of your team members and the game becomes stale and lifeless, and you feel disconnected from the community.
>>
File: 1391267880244.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1391267880244.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
~4 skills on toolbar / skills tied to weapons
>>
>>321665046
Anyone know how I can sell my account? Heart of Thorns, not really much content on account.
>>
>>321675683
implying it wouldnt be Scarlet poping out
>>
hey guys, i never played GW1, i was too busy being a runescape boy. what made it so good? are the servers shut down? can you not play it on a private server or something now?
>>
>>321675969
OG Guild Wars is still around

Not many players, but /v/ gets together to play every now and then
>>
>>321676693
If they didn't fuck up the 60-70 level cap, then I would have consider Neverwinter one of the best F2P MMO to play right now, even with the retarded enchantment grind.
>>
>>321678189
>one click build switching
Why doesn't GW2 have this? I hate having to redo my traits from scratch every time I need a different build. There's just not enough time in the middle of a dungeon.
>>
No controller support.
even maple story has controller support...i seem to remember...it's beena while
>>
>>321665638
Is there that much to do in the game?
>>
>>321678602
kinda, sorta, but not really.
>>
>>321678568
To clarify, you couldn't switch builds in the middle of dungeons in gw1 either.
>>
>>321678474
>Neverwinter
I had so much fun in that game without spending anything.

In the end, the piss poor PvP balance made me quit.
>>
>>321665046
I was thinking about it the other day...
You know how the game was supposed to have a "cosmetic endgame"?

A good 80% of what's there has been in since launch.
The game is 3 years old and there have been fewer than new 10 armor set. Most new additions have been what, hats?
>baroque mask
>baroque mask #2
>baroque mask #3
Not to mention the PvP armor sets. ArenaNet "fixed" PvP mode on April 2014 and "accidentally" axed some PvP exclusive skins like the Tribal set or the Guild armor, which is completely unavailable except for the chest piece.
They haven't been put back in the game ever since.

Now look at the light equipment...
>wizard dress with hood
>wizard dress with circlet
>wizard dress with Zorro mask
...or the medium equipment...
>trench with bandana
>trench with hat
>trench with bandana and hat
They all look the same!
Except the heavy armor pieces that look terrible when you try to mix and match!
What's even the point?

Now, on to the weapons tab.
Roughly 65% of them were added before launch and that's cool and all but how do you acquire them?
>gem store
>exchange for a black lion ticket, a rare drop from a gem store chest
>exchange for several black lion tickets
That's right, you can't even buy most of them at the local cash shop: you either take a gamble, or hit the auction house.

So much for the cosmetic endgame.
So what with this dress-up shit, you may ask? What's so important about ANet giving less than zero fucks about it?
Well, that was supposed to be the game's main focus.
"Once at max level, you don't grind for stats: you grind to make your character look cool!"
"This is what horizontal progression is all about!"
Yeah. This is what ArenaNet considers GW2's endgame, and there's been next to no new content for three years.
If they screwed up this much with the game's main focus, try and think how badly they could screw up everything else that wasn't as important.
>>
>>321665046
Limiting builds, removing runes, bland quests, horrible story line , removing almost every function from guilds, the whole fucking sylvari race, boring WvWvW, crappy pvp and making farming mandatory (FotM, tokens and such).
>>
>>321678437
You can still play it, servers are kinda empty I think.

It's a refreshing MMO in the apex of MMO era where everything was samey grind shit.

The class system is unique, you can pick two classes and you spec stuff, max level was 20 and it was very easy to attain.

The maps are instanced and huge, it could be played like a singleplayer since you had AI party members which you could equip with your own items and abilities like any normal player. But inside the outposts it was pretty filled.

Builds were incredibly varied/viable and the inscription system made it better.
>>
>>321679690
The problem is, is that GW1's PvE endgame was pretty much exclusively about skins, but somehow GW2's managed to be worse
>>
File: bye.jpg (12 KB, 201x199) Image search: [Google]
bye.jpg
12 KB, 201x199
>All the forced SJW shit
>The boring story
>Everyone looking the same because lol who cares about class distinction
>No holy trinity, no build crafting, just mashing your face against your keys to win
>The only race that matters are the fucking salad elves

The only thing that GW2 has going for it is exploration and the platforming puzzles, but it can't save the game

The worst part is that I'd been playing GW1 since 2006 and GW2 was announced in 2007

>tfw 5 years of hype went down the drain
>>
File: GW2 scheme.png (479 KB, 1180x754) Image search: [Google]
GW2 scheme.png
479 KB, 1180x754
>>321678569
Actually, with how few skills you actually have access to at any given time, I bet you could easily map GW2 to a controller, though it may be a bit convoluted.
>>321678768
True, but you couldn't switch any other skills either. They gave us customization on-the-fly but not the tools to make it quick and painless
>>
>>321665046
There is only one Guild Wars.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.