[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>LITERALLY the only complaint ANYONE had was that it was too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>LITERALLY the only complaint ANYONE had was that it was too hard
>There's an Easy mode and a badge that lets you skip entire levels

So, any other perfect games come out in 2015?
>>
>>321660429
Is it really that good and challenging?
I'm just about finishing Tropical Dong and I've been saving for a new game.
>>
>>321660739
it is, especially if you're a completionist
>>
File: 1437867815843.jpg (19 KB, 400x311) Image search: [Google]
1437867815843.jpg
19 KB, 400x311
>>321660429
Didn't this garbage get criticized because it was insultingly easy, except if you engage in the meaningless task of collecting irrelevant trash?
>>
>>321660429
But the game is really easy apart from some of the collection stuff which is more annoying than hard. Especially those stamps.
>>
>>321660993
>meaningless difficulty for obsessive retards with lots of free time is enough

Idiot.
>>
>>321660993
Only if you are a completionist.

Anyone who's played a Mario game can easily clear it without dying.

If you have autism you are free to fire up your YouTube walk through of choice for the "real experience" of checking off a list of bullshit.
>>
>game is too easy
>collectables are in hard to find locations
>should be easier to find
>modern journalism
>>
>>321661196

>YOSHI'S DIFFICULTY IS SO FUCKING MEANLINGLESS AND ONLY FOR RETARDS!

>I LOVE DARK SOULS!

Faggot.
>>
This board is supposed to be for 18+
>>
you cansit an complete the game in like 10 hours. shit game stop shilling
>>
>>321661291
I'm a disappointed Nintendofag, dumbass.
>>
Video games are meaningless
>>
>>321661359
I really appreciate you taking the time to type out a well constructed and thought out arguement
>>
>>321661468
Yeah? What else? life is meaningless?, posting is meaningless?.

Fuck off.
>>
It honestly just looked like another generic nintendo side scroller so I didn't bother.
>>
>>321661468
Wtf is the matter with you?
Did you think that was deep or something?
>>
>>321660429
>LITERALLY the only complaint ANYONE had was that it was too hard

Said no one.
>>
>>321664058
Nah, google it, that's actually the main complaint the retarded reviewers had with it, despite what OP said about the level skip and easy mode being true.
>>
>>321660993
Except the only difficulty in that is because of the absolute idiocy that is the hidden clouds and invisible walls in the most random of places. Oh, and the cheap things knocking out your 20/20 like that last room before the boss in 1-4 where the moles pop out of the wall as you're still stuck in the swallowing animation of the lace you ripped out.
>>
>>321660429
This game is as hard as my best friends dick.
It is so fucking easy except the last fight against baby bowser that is kinda annoying if he jumps or the starlevel with the giant piranha plant.

I completed it in 30 hours of gameplay over like 3 or 4 weeks (that means I didn't play it often or long).

Still it is a great game and I had a lot of fun after work.
>30 hours 100% everything completed, got all flowers, all wool, completed the boss tent, everything.
>lot of fun
Uhm yes for me that is enough, I am a casual.
It is cute and fluffy and looks and feels great. I recommend it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.