[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are these two consoles the last consoles in history? Because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
So are these two consoles the last consoles in history? Because how 9th generation would look like? Graphics can't look better they reached the highest peak
>>
The NX is a thing so no
>>
>graphics can't look better

You should try going outside OP
>>
Meme
>>
PS5 and Xbone 2 will come out in late 2017.
>>
File: 1428945154760.jpg (33 KB, 305x315) Image search: [Google]
1428945154760.jpg
33 KB, 305x315
>>321654736
>Graphics can't look better they reached the highest peak
>>
>>321655523
Honestly, if you look at some of the cutscenes on this gen it is quite incredible. Its just up to the developers to create the games and im pretty sure the console will be able to handle it. And if you look at games like ori or the upcoming one "reveal" amazing graphics can leave a negative impact. Its nice to play games that leave a bit up to imagination. They might release an xbox one elite or some bullshit but theres nowhere really to go from here. Unless new companies start coming up with competing consoles, but this looks like what we're stuck with for the next couple decades
>>
>>321654736
You must be 18 years or older to post here.
>>
>>321655139
>the Xbox one two
>>
File: I didn't sign up for this.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
I didn't sign up for this.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>mfw nobody want story anymore
>mfw Halo 5 ruined my childhood
>mfw COD and any other fps is just the exact same run-and-gun wrapped in new shells
>mfw you keep supporting content that has no content
>mfw all the independent companies create one-hit-wonders and get bought out to never create another good game again
>>
>>321657562
There will always be new great indie games that fit everything you want in a game. Just might be hard to find them sometimes.
>>
>>321657562
time to branch out into older shit anon. lot of hidden gems out there you missed years ago
>>
New consoles will most likely be some sort of VR stations where you plug yourself into the cyberworld or some other fancy buzzword shit like that.

Most likely to come with a VR kit and maybe some extra stuff you can purchase at a later time like an 8-directional treadmill or force-feedback controllers
>>
File: 1441067049383.gif (180 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
1441067049383.gif
180 KB, 500x625
>>321658484

What if I want to play good games though?
>>
>>321658764
memes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.