[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I have a doctorate in robotics, and I'm also a leading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Otacon.png (361 KB, 827x652) Image search: [Google]
Otacon.png
361 KB, 827x652
>I have a doctorate in robotics, and I'm also a leading expert in computer hacking, technological miniaturization, stealth camouflage technology, communications equipment, detection equipment, firearms, the history of anime and manga, power armor, and I'm a qualified pilot, attract tons of gorgeous women, my daughter is a rocket scientist, I don't actually need these glasses, and even though I'm a pale nerd who sits on his ass all day, I'm still fit, attractive, and weigh only 130 pounds
So why does no one ever complain about how unrealistically awesome Otacon is?
>>
>>321654150
And despite all this, he's a loser.
>>
>>321654150
Because he isnt snake
>>
>complaining about unrealistic things in hackjimas Metal Gear Solid
>>
because he fucking sucks
>>
>>321654473
Doesn't he own a flying fortress, and fucks bitches as if he were James Bond?
>>
>>321654150
because he regularly pisses himself

but dont forget he also cucked his own dad so hard that his dad commited suicide. Which i think is a fair trade
>>
>everything he 'makes' he stole
The literal only good thing he ever did, that was all him, was getting Snake out of the gas chamber in mgs1
>>
>>321654150
>I don't actually need these glasses, and even though I'm a pale nerd who sits on his ass all day, I'm still fit, attractive, and weigh only 130 pounds
what is "me"?
>>
>>321654150
>Metal Gear
>Realistic
I think you're picking the wrong series to complain about
>>
>>321655792
Prove you're fit and attractive.
>>
File: mgs2-handshake-o.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
mgs2-handshake-o.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>321654150
Otacon is fucking bro tier. Him and Snake make such a good pair.
>>
>>321655923
ok, fit maybe an overstatement, but at least not overweight
>>
>>321654150
after seeing what Huey did in MGSV, Otacon retroactively becomes a much cooler character. The guy makes up for his father's reprehensible fuckery and then some. Otacon scrubbed his family name clean.
>>
He's only a world authority on robotics. He's merely above average at everything else. His sister is a better programmer/hacker then he is.
>>
>>321654150
>and I'm also a leading expert in computer hacking

An 8 year old is better at hacking than him.

> stealth camouflage technology,

Invented like 30 years before him, he just copied it

>the history of anime and manga

He has entry level taste

>power armor

Copied it.

> I'm a qualified pilot

It's easy if you take the time to learn it

>attract tons of gorgeous women

Every woman he tries to get close to kills themselves

>I don't actually need these glasses

He does though

> I'm a pale nerd who sits on his ass all day, I'm still fit, attractive, and weigh only 130 pounds

He doesn't eat a lot and Snake works him out
>>
robotics is cool. I'm trying to do that irl. wish me luck lads, it's my dream
but huey is maximum cuck desu senpai
>>
>>321656247
>It's easy if you take the time to learn it
Yeah, just like Russian, calculus or literally anything else. Going through with the training and not giving up part-way through is what's impressive. Could you do it?
>>
>>321654150
You forgot how he cuck'd his dad
>>
>>321656454
It doesn't take that much time to learn to pilot a helicopter
>>
>I also cucked my own father with his new wife who got so butthurt he decided to drown himself like a pussy
>>
File: Otacon.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Otacon.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
>34 years old
Man, Otacon ages poorly.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.