[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
This game is right now on 5$. Should I buy it? Worth it? I heard this game is incomplete. Does Steam has a restored mod integrated to it? How is it? Good, bad, ugly? What are you experience with it?
>>
File: ventrue.png (185 KB, 394x346) Image search: [Google]
ventrue.png
185 KB, 394x346
>>321652161
>Does Steam has a restored mod integrated to it?
No.
Piarte it and get wesp5's unofficial path, no reason to pay money for something which you have to fix yourself.
Besides, all the money goes to the people responsible for the death of the dev and the overall unfinished state of the game.
You are literally commiting a crime against video games by buying this on steam.
That said the game is fantastic and worth multiple playthroughs.
>>
>>321652592
On a scale of 1 to 10, how much self-awareness it's plot holds?
>>
File: Vampire - starting Guide.jpg (3 MB, 1680x3175) Image search: [Google]
Vampire - starting Guide.jpg
3 MB, 1680x3175
>>321652161
Get it, follow this guide, enjoy.
>>
>>321652161
One of the all time greatests, have played it through several times. Would be a good buy even if it cost you 50$
>>
i just started it yesterday. 5 hours in. If you like rpgs, you will like this. Great writing and story so far. Combat is meh, but im able to overlook it
>>
Great game once you get the unofficial patch.

As already said, pirate it, don't give money to activision.
>>
File: 1437366140301.png (843 KB, 908x720) Image search: [Google]
1437366140301.png
843 KB, 908x720
>>321652592
>>321655562
>HURR DURR DON'T BUY IT

No one actually cares you faggots. If it's easier to buy it then just buy it.
>>
>>321655869

> No one actually cares you faggots.
Well apparently you certainly do since you responded to our replies.

> If it's easier to buy it then just buy it.
...but it's not?
>>
File: vv.jpg (36 KB, 620x496) Image search: [Google]
vv.jpg
36 KB, 620x496
Worth it just for her.
>>
Is the RePack of this on kat legit and installs correctly? I recall some issue when pirating it once before.
>>
>>321652798
10 if you're malkavian
>>
So one of my friends actually gifted me this on steam for christmas. Is there really no way to fix it or do I still need to download a torrent of it?
>>
>>321656704
the patcher is broken or some shit
you have to unrar the patch yourself
>>
>>321656916
Just download wesp's patch.
>>
>>321656704
Pirate the vanilla version, it comes with 3 discs.
Any sort of repacks or ultimate editions won't work with newer unofficial patches and mods.
>>
File: pisha.jpg (503 KB, 577x797) Image search: [Google]
pisha.jpg
503 KB, 577x797
Pisha is best girl.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.