[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xbox One Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Xbox_One_35657846_top01.jpg (47 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
Xbox_One_35657846_top01.jpg
47 KB, 770x433
Who /xbone/ here?

What games do you have?
What do you play the most?
What games are you looking for?
>>
JUST GOT DELICIOUS WITCHER 3 AND XBONE THIS XMAS

Also really looking forward to how Crackdown and Sea of Thieves play out

i wouldnt have minded waiting a year with a new slim model and with all the 2016 games released, but its good so far
>>
>>321651541
I play nothing but Smite because I'm a massive shitter.

Still have Ori, Valient Hearts, Walking Dead Season 1, Rayman Legends, Black Flag, and Halo 5 who I haven't even started because of fucking Smite. 500+ hours logged, I don't know what's wrong with me.
>>
Non stop playing R6 Siege, its not perfect, but fuck it's fun
>>
File: 1300872308268.jpg (357 KB, 750x1140) Image search: [Google]
1300872308268.jpg
357 KB, 750x1140
>Owning the worst video game system since the Sega Saturn
>>
Saw rise of the tomb raider and gta V both on sale yesterday for about $70 all together at best buy . Ca
I kind of hopped the delivery gets delayed cause i still got another 30 hours atleast till i beat fo4 lmao. I heard gta v has gotten ALOT better since release and theres never been a tomb raider game i didnt like. Ive taken a fairly lengthy break from vidya but with all this and some promising games for 2016 i can gladly say im startin to get back into it
>>
>>321651918
you didn't miss out on much. Halo 5 was stale bread until big team battle came out a months ago. Now is the perfect time to jump in since they just released forge and some new maps with the new content pack
>>
>>321651918
Good to see PC games are getting a chance on console. I played the smite beta on console over a year ago and it really did feel smooth and overall fun. Even blizzard is giving it a go with overwatch. Id like to see some good mmorpgs make their way to console too
>>
i got one for Christmas just bought halo 5 for it and i have a question

if i am installing a game can i play another game while i wait?
>>
Been playing MP heavy games lately (Destiny, Battlefront, Halo 5, Gears UE)

Good stuff, I just wish there was more overlap between Xbone and PC so I can play with PC friends. I know it's crossplay is coming with some games, but I've been jumping from PC(Siege, GTA, indies) to Xbone a lot lately.

Pro tip to new Xbone owners with 20 something expendable dollars: Sunset Overdrive is worth checking out since it's on sale now. The humor is hit or miss, but the gameplay and momentum of the game is fantastic. I just wish the fucking season pass was on sale.
>>
>>321653996
yes
>>
>>321654016
Also rare replay is only about $30 and ive seen it go for $15 on sale. Even if you havent played alot of thos games banjo kazooie is an all time great and viva pinata is fantastic
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.