[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post ITT things you've done in games that you're not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1443494707155.png (296 KB, 665x458) Image search: [Google]
1443494707155.png
296 KB, 665x458
Post ITT things you've done in games that you're not proud of.

I bought the season passes for WWE '13 and WWE 2k14, and I'm honestly considering buying the season pass for WWE 2k16 as well.
>>
>>321646891
Are you retarded?
>>
I can count on my fingers the number of games I actually finished.
Been playing video games since I was 7, and am fucking 27 now
Am just too autistic to finish a game ;-;

>>321646891
GOOD
O
Y
>>
>>321646891
I wasted $10 on gems in Pokemon Shuffle

I feel dirty.
>>
I spent $750 on TF2 store items

That game was a horrible addiction and I'm glad I finally broke away from it about three years ago.
>>
I bought the season pass for Gears of War 3.
>>
The only videogame related thing I'm not proud is becoming a compulsive buyer. One of my improvement purposes for next year is attaining self-control.
>>
>>321646891

I scammed and botted and did every dirty thing possible on Runescape back in the day and made money doing it.

Am I proud of it? No. Would I do the same again? Fuck yes.
>>
>>321647062
The same thing is starting to happen to me. What was good enough for you to finish then?
>>
I use a walkthrough in any game if I get stuck for more than a couple of minutes. Also in RPGs to make sure that I don't miss any of the side quests. Its just too easy to alt-tab and look up a guide
>>
>>321646891
I got drunk as fuck and bet my friend a blowjob that he couldn't beat me in mario kart. I always always always win but this bastard pulled out a win like I've never seen since. I tried talking my way out of it but I was on my knees pleasing him before I knew it.
>>
>>321647062
>>321648635
Just play short simple games for stuff like the GBA and then work your way up.
You can get burned out if you try to play a bunch of long games and lose interest or get lost after you haven't touched it for a bit or just generally from poor pacing and cues.
>>
>>321646891

Years ago, we used to roam low level areas in WoW to mind control people off cliffs or fear them into mobs so their gear would take damage, then gank corpses for hours.

.. wait I am proud of all that. Nevermind.
>>
>>321649949
fag
>>
>>321646891
on my first playthrough of Knights of the Old Republic, I went 80% through the game as pure good. but the remaining 20%, I switched to dickass sith and killed everybody I had befriended.
everybody.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.