[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paid Reviews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (270 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270 KB, 1000x1000
So what games do you fellas even like? It seems like everytime a game is praised you guys shout about "THE EVIL AND CORRUPT GAME JOURNALIST INDUSTRY" but like what are you even talking about?

My best guess: You guys are all super bummed that you aren't game journos.
>>
I'm enjoying Tales of Zestiria, Thea: The Awakening, MGS 5, Super Mario Maker, Soma, replaying Dark Souls 2, among others.

My favorite game of the past few years is Dishonored.
>>
All video games are shit.
I come here just for the shitposting.
>>
>>321640420
But Anon, I am one, and I was just posting in another thread regarding the state of reviewers and e celebs.
>>
>>321640420
paid reviewers blatantly lie about Fallout 4 being an RPG. They're not even being subtle anymore.
>>
>>321640420
>You guys are all super bummed that you aren't game journos.
Why would I even be bummned out about that?

Anyway, I'm guessing you mean recent games. In that case my favourite three games of the last two years are Ori, Wolfenstein TNO and Bayonetta 2.
>>
>>321640420
Undertale

It doesn't matter if the mods are paid for because Toby is literally god
>>
>>321640420

Well, you have all this mediocre Nintendo games that get 90+ and all these generics FPS clones and moviegames that do as well, it is obvious big developers pay for good reviews.
>>
Pretty sure it's been the case for decades. I don't complain about it much though, I just stay away from "games journalism" in general. And another thing, shallow and dishonest reviews suck, but I'm not reading them so I don't care. What does bug me is all the anons who will not shut up about it. It's not fixing anything, it's just irritating more people. Nothing will change because you whined on an imageboard, signed a petition, or sent a death threat. Just ignore that shit.
>>
>>321643453
And to answer OP's first question, I'm mostly into 90's fps (Doom, Marathon, etc.) 4X, and RTS games.
>>
>>321640420
>liking games
fucking manchild
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.