[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
JUST
>>
AC is a bad film.

ACC is slightly better

If you want to enjoy either one, read the "On The Way to a Smile" novellas for actually important backstory.

It's shocking how hard they fucked this up.
>>
>>321630072
I don't get it
It had a phenomenal ost, awesome battles and pretty good cgi
What are you guys complaining about?
>>
>>321630942
it became mainstream
>>
>>321630942
It's basically just a watered down fanservice version of the story from the main game.
>>
>>321630072
What I thought the graphic was revolutionary at times
>>
>>321631129
But FFVII was already mainstream as fuck
>>321631192
I don't remember Kadaj and his boys in the original game
>>321631221
It was
Seeing it now makes you notice how incredibly inconsistent the graphics are
Sometimes the graphics are ps3 tier and sometimes they still hold up
>>
>>321631486
Graphics are better than PS4
>>
I hope they make an Advent children episode in FF7R.
>>
>>321630942

You're also pretty much describing the Star Wars prequels. The reasons many people don't like either are identical: uninteresting plot, very little characterization, bad dialogue, boring cinematography, it screws with the canon...

There are more, I suppose, but who gives a shit.
>>
>>321631589
Not all the time
The fight scenes have some pretty bad looking skin textures and enviroment
For example the Tifa vs Loz scene has shitty skin textures for Tifa when the camera closes up on her leg
Or in the final Sephiroth fight there are some ugly as shit rock textures on the platform where Sephiroth is standing while monologuing
And during the final motorcycle chase and final Sephiroth fight it's pretty clear that the lighting was nowhere near developed enough and that the poly models were a bit downgraded compared to other scenes in the movie
It's not a big deal but the CGI for X-2 for example was better
Hell even the VIII CGI was sometimes better
>>
>>321631486
At the time they were

>>321631589
FFXVs ingame cutscenes already looks better than the CGI in AC

The only thing AC even really has over it is the fact that it is prerendered and has multiple render passes for AA
>>
>>321629892
>>>/tv/
>>
>>321633760
FFXV is practically real life desu
>>
>>321629892
I give up. What the fuck is this JUST meme?
>>
File: gladio putin.png (502 KB, 695x589) Image search: [Google]
gladio putin.png
502 KB, 695x589
>>321634042
Yep
>>
>>321629892
J U S T

U

S

T
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.