[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not OPM video game thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: Takezo.png (3 MB, 1600x1146) Image search: [Google]
Takezo.png
3 MB, 1600x1146
Will there ever be a Vagabond videogame what would it be like?
>DayZ with swords?
>Something akin to Dark Souls combat?
>large open world
>hardcore multiplayer with permanent deaths?
>>
>>321614560
>Actually just started reading this
>Dude wrecking everyone because Miyamoto Musashi is just a fucking beast
>Best friend banging a milf over and over and in the woods when hes killing dudes left and right
>Dude leaves his responsibilities and fiance to fuck the milf forever

Its fucking incredible.
>>
>>321614801
Its a fictional work based on his life, basically follows the guide lines of him having specific big battles but the context and shit is 100% not real.
>>
Would be fun if they include lesser known styles and not just samurai sim.
>>
>>321614878
One question. Its said he beat Sasaki with a wooden sword he made from the oar on the boat ride over. Does that happen in the manga and is it just as alpha male as stated?
>>
>>321614801
Hatamachi is fucking great. One of the more compelling characters because he has trouble overcoming his vices.
>>
>>321615038
Sasaki has been ridiculously strong in the manga, would be amazing though. The manga hasnt gotten that far yet.
>>
>>321615038
Manga isn't there yet. Still haven't been officially introduced to each other, but yeah that is a big part of the encounter so it will go down like that. Sasaki also wasn't deaf

A huge change was the duel with the Yoshioka clan. There was a third head who was 12 years old, the whole 70v1 battle was false. Musashi was up in a tree and charged the 12 year old and killed him while being shot by guns and shit.
>>
>Baki has revived Miyamoto with clone magic
>Miyamoto is wrecking everyone in Baki

Its gonna be sad when Yujiro steps up and Miyamoto probably claims hes seeing a demon and Yujiro says some alpha shit about Musashi being outdated and a relic that belongs in the past and one shotting him and breaking his sword with his fist.
>>
>>321615442
Damn, I knew the 70v1 battle was false, but charging at a 12 year old while getting shot? Thats crazy.
Is the real Mushashi similar to the current manga Musashi? Was the farming act real?
>>
>>321614560
I CAME HERE TO FUCK BUTTS AND MAKE APPLES SAUCE

AND ALL MY FAVORITE ANIMES ARE IN RERUNS
>>
>Make multiplayer gank squads with friends.
>Run into another gank squad
>Sole survivor
Hardcore multiplayer has so much potential.
Who do you start out as though?
>farmer
>disciple
>trader
>>
>>321615772
>farming act real
Not brought up in his own book I think. That has its own comic/manga/graphic novel but I have no clue how good it is.
>>
File: Matahachi_Hon_iden.jpg (28 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
Matahachi_Hon_iden.jpg
28 KB, 225x350
He is just to good it's a shame now that we know he is telling the story he has plot armour.
>>
File: Vagabond_v03_c028_148.jpg (73 KB, 728x1065) Image search: [Google]
Vagabond_v03_c028_148.jpg
73 KB, 728x1065
>Theres still no anime adaptation thats been made.
Not necessary, but would be nice If it had good animated scenes by Madhouse.
>>
I started reading this like 7 years ago, then stopped to let it build up. Please tell me the quality on the latest stuff is just as good.
>>
File: 7b1.png (300 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
7b1.png
300 KB, 600x568
>>321614560
>that farming arc
>>
>>321616986
It is, but you might wanna let it build up some more.
>>
>>321617204
Cant imagine how it must have felt to wait months, just to see more farming.
I really liked that arc though, even if it wasnt exciting.
>>
Maybe something where you can be a farmer, trader too?
How do you make farming interesting?
Travelling trader would be pretty sweet, hire a bunch of bodyguards, get attacked by ronin. Watch the following chaos ensue.
>>
>>321614560
Bushido Blade for the PS1
>>
File: Kaim.Argonar.jpg (88 KB, 930x680) Image search: [Google]
Kaim.Argonar.jpg
88 KB, 930x680
>>321614560
But Lost Odyssey already exists.

The Way of the Samurai games were kinda cool if you just wanted to fuck shit up in feudal Japan
>>
>>321618552
4 is on steam, is it worth the $20 its on sale for?

Never played any of them.
>>
REAL > Slam Dunk > Vagabond

Pacing in Vagabond is just fucking atrocious. What was it, like 11 volumes for that Kojiro arc?
>>
>>321618616
They're low budget games so they're kinda janky and clunky. It's a weird Japan sandbox that's pretty aimless, but it can be really fun to just run around being a samurai. I haven't played 4 but I assume it's more of the same.
>>
>>321618871
I agree. I read in Japanese 10 years ago or so and it just drags.
>>
File: 1415018374898.jpg (84 KB, 687x619) Image search: [Google]
1415018374898.jpg
84 KB, 687x619
Will never get to see how REAL ends.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.