[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nearly $100 on Steam wallet >Nothing I want to buy Recommend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.jpg (44 KB, 271x495) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
44 KB, 271x495
>Nearly $100 on Steam wallet
>Nothing I want to buy

Recommend me games, /v/. What I'm playing currently is Victoria 2, Ryse: Son of Rome, and Insurgency. I was thinking about RO2 and Rising Storm but I'm not sure how active multiplayer is.
>>
prison architect is nice
>>
>>321610616
ro2 is really good and absolutely alive
>>
>>321610616
Buy me Ark Survival.
>>
>>321611042
Awesome, thank you. I was a huge fan of the original RO so I think I'll buy 2 and Rising Storm.

>>321611118
Only if you become my personal sex slave and I doubt you live in central washington state.
>>
>>321611197
>I doubt you live in central washington state
Oh shit... this is getting creepy now
I doI wont
>>
>>321611294
I don't believe you
What town, fuccboi?
>>
Medieval 2
Expeditions Conquistador
Verdun
Grim Dawn
>>
>>321611378
Wanatchee
fuccboi
>>
>>321610616
If you want I have a 3 day guest pass for ro2 I'd gift you for a cheap game
>>
>>321611463
What THE FUCK I live right across the river from you in E. Wenatchee. Are you serious nigga? You spelled Wenatchee wrong which makes me skeptical.

>>321611482
I just RO2, but thanks for the offer.
>>
I got 3.50, only game that i can think of is rogue legacy, should i go for it
>>
RO2 multiplayer is very active. All the regulars know everything about the game, so it's pretty frustrating to get into. But it's still fun.

Buy CK2 expansions you patrician man.
>>
>>321611583
>Are you serious nigga?
_no
Spokane
>>
>>321611638
I got kind of bored of RL after my first run through it since even though you die a lot it doesn't really feel like you're being challenged. I would check out Volgarr the Viking but if you want a possible big time waster RL could be it.
>>
>>321611583
you got Deus Ex and Human Revolution?
Worth a play.
>>
I haven't bought shit yet is Way of the Samurai 4 fun /v/?
>>
>>321610616
Use that steam money and buy yourself a brand new NX anon.
>>
What kind of games do you like, OP?

>>321611638
No. A lot of people here enjoyed it but I thought it was very lacking. The combat and platforming is really barebones and the upgrade tree is downright boring. There's no reason to play any of the other classes once you unlock hokage, too. I could go on but I really couldn't recommend the game to anyone unless you were starving for games.
>>
Undertale
>>
>>321611704
I already pirated all the CK2 expansions because fuck Paradox and their Jewish tactics.

>>321611725
>Spokomptonfag tries to troll me

not surprised desu

>>321611875
I do. Great games.
>>321611890
What the fuck is an NX?
>>321611912
Simulators, FPS, Strategy, STALKEResque games, Story games ie Life is Strange

Never really played any gookshit but I suppose I'd be willing to give it a try if the price was right and it had a good story Valkyria Chronicles maybe?
>>
The games I'm about to list are on insane discounts and really cheap, but really good.
$1.49 Super Meat Boy - If you like challenging platformers (don't get it if you don't have a controller to play with)
1.24 VVVVVV - Really fun platformer, where you flip gravity instead of jumping.
6.79 each Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition/Fallout 3 GOTY - You know what these are. The game and all the DLCs for dirt cheap.
$3.99 FTL: Faster Than Light - Fairly difficult roguelike-like space game thing.
$12.49 Sid Meier's Civilization V: Complete Edition - Really really good strategy game. No, it's not as cheap as the other games, but it is so so good and at a great discount. You can get hundreds of hours of playtime out of this. Don't get the base game. Get the complete edition. Makes for a much better experience.

That's all I got for now.
>>
>>321612108
>>Spokomptonfag tries to troll me

Sorry m8 I lied again but the truth is I live in Columbus Ohio
>>
>wothin 50 cents of some games i want
>can only add to wallet in incriments of 5$
Fuck
>>
>>321612268
>tfw don't even know what's real anymore

>>321612292
This is why you keep an emergency fund of trading cards to sell.
>>
File: 1439976082937.gif (999 KB, 292x319) Image search: [Google]
1439976082937.gif
999 KB, 292x319
>>321612108
In that case, all the serious sam games are pretty fun. The first encounter, the second encounter, and 3 are what I'd get. They have online multiplayer and mods, as well. I'd try killing floor as well. It has a sequel out, but it's not done yet and is really lacking content.
>>
>>321612386
Oh i have some of those, how do i trade them?
>>
>>321612738
Steam>Community>Market>View Inventory

Should be self explanatory from there.
>>
File: 1432335900382.jpg (63 KB, 490x497) Image search: [Google]
1432335900382.jpg
63 KB, 490x497
>>321610616
Haven't bought anything from steam this year, been buying stuff elsewhere, just bought Total War Grand Master Collection for £6 and able to add it to steam, while it's going for £30 on steam. Shame shame Steam, there's no longer any real good bargains on there.
>>
>>321612108
The Ys games are really good if you're looking into gookshit. Hell, any falcom games are good. Trails in the Sky is an amazing JRPG and the Ys series are amazing ARPGs.
>>
Rocket League
>>
Hey what's up /vee/ it's mee XD

I like OP's fat cock in my ass!!!! HAHAHAHA

do you guys want to see pics?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.