[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just "beat" MGS:V (I think) and I'm...really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1450748364816.gif (2 MB, 245x160) Image search: [Google]
1450748364816.gif
2 MB, 245x160
So I just "beat" MGS:V (I think) and I'm...really confused as to if I actually beat it. I saw Quiet leave after fending off the armored battalion, is that it? Am I actually done? All the subsequent missions are just replays of earlier missions

Did I miss something here?
>>
>>321608921
You just have to play a few of those replay missions to get the true ending.

But it won't answer anything since the ending is literally Mnight Shamalaymian tier writing and shit.
>>
the "real ending" is audio tapes.

yes, really.
>>
>>321609294
The best tapes in the game. Bust tapes nonetheless.
>>
>>321609294
I listened to a bunch of the audio tapes, but all I got was a lot of scientific explanation on what the vocal parasites were. While that was all cool, I still don't know if i have the full story. Which did i need to listen to?
>>
>>321609184
I had heard that the real "ending" was cut and is shown as concept are on the bonus content of the PS4. Is that true? Why the fuck would they basically short the game?

I mean Metal Gear is confusing enough as it is, now we have this shit? I still don't know if I enjoyed the game or not. Like it took me 4 days of playing to decide whether or not I was gonna continue, then I did cause I got addicted to the game play. But I just don't know how I feel about it
>>
>>321608921
Mission 46 is the real last mission. I'm pretty sure it comes after the Quiet finale.
>>
>>321609840
I went on youtube to watch it, but that's the first mission. I guess that final cutscene is what I'm supposed to end the game on?
>>
Did you see the last cut scene where he punches the mirror?
>>
>>321610871
I did
>>
>>321612919
then now go on youtube and find the mission 51 movie that was on the blu rays
>>
Hey guys I'm new to metal gear, I just beat mgs1 for the very first time and got the elephant ranking, is that good for my very first time?
>>
>>321614138
read this
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/197909-metal-gear-solid/faqs/4029
>>
>>321608921
The real ending was cut from the game.
>>
>>321609824
That's the real rest of the game.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.