[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: exclusive my ass.png (608 KB, 960x679) Image search: [Google]
exclusive my ass.png
608 KB, 960x679
LOL
>>
>>321608391
http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/391220/
>>
>>321608391
>caring about "TR" after reboot
nope, kill yourself
>>
>>321608682
Its good though
>>
>>321608391

I don't like New Tomb Raider (NTR).
>>
It's going to be a bad port, isn't it?
>>
>>321608391
But what about PS4?
>>
>>321608391
Flopped pretty hard huh?
>>
>>321608391
>barber:how do u want ur exclusives
>>
>EXCLUSIVELY ON XBOX ONE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON*

*literally, this holiday, as in two months, please buy our game owners of other platforms, we made no money
>>
>>321608391
So after releasing it on the same day as fallout 4 they've decided to cover losses by releasing it on another platform on pretty much the same day as XCOM2?
>>
Wasn't it always going to be a timed exclusive?

It's a pretty good game on Xboner but there were a lot of flaws that the PC version will fix.
>30fps cap
Run it at 60 or maybe even higher if you're not on a cheap laptop
>breaking the pacing by picking flowers and collecting bear asses
Cheat Engine that shit
>analog stick shooting
Self-explanatory
>loading times too long
Same as above

It's literally the first game in my 22 years of vidya where I've just started skipping cutscenes half-way through. The story is fucking boring and the game would've been better off without it. Aside from that and the above issues though, bretty gud.
>>
No Steam achievements. No buy.
>>
>>321608874
It's a cinematic experience third person shooter. The kind of game that is worth $5 in a Steam sale when you've got nothing else to play.
>>
where the fuck is it?
>>
YEW CAN DO THIS LASS
>>
>>321609491
>It's a cinematic experience third person shooter.

Nice meme, there are a bunch of tombs with puzzles and different ways to approach a area
>>
>>321608391
It's literally my GOTY on xbone

have fun with it, don't be like me and try to get EVERY hidden item on each map before moving on to the next one, or you'll burn out extremely fast like I did.

Some of the tombs range from amazing to what-the-fuck-how-is-this-a-tomb? but goddamn, a better hunting game than any of the Cabela's hunting video games combined.
>>
File: v uses the oculus rift.png (143 KB, 672x434) Image search: [Google]
v uses the oculus rift.png
143 KB, 672x434
>>321609508
>>
>january 2016
>into the squenix bundle by march
>4.99 by summer sale
>>
>>321609820
You people thought the reboot had complex puzzles. LOL

Why did they make her tits even smaller?
>>
>>321609983
Women feel threatened when a virtual character has larger breasts than them.
>>
>>321608391
Right, this game came out together with Fallout 4 and Blops 3.
No wonder it didn't sell.
>>
>>321609736
The gameplay has no depth, the puzzles aren't even puzzles. It's a setpiece tour, like Uncharted.
>>
>>321608391

Ps4 when?
>>
>>321608391
B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.