[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about getting this off PSN. Would /v/ reccomend it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Thinking about getting this off PSN. Would /v/ reccomend it? Why or why not? Should I play Tomba 1 first?
>>
I would really prefer if you would go buy it right now.
>>
>>321608248
Why though?
>>
>>321608004
tomba 1 is far greater, fuck that 2.5 d shit
>>
>>321608248
need the theme music that plays throughout the game and the video during this. anyone pls
>>
>>321608004
tomba 1 is far better and why would you start with the second game u dumb fucking faggot
>>
>>321608248
so confirmed santa's number one helper is a squirrel?
>>
The character design of this game kinda reminds me of Adventure Island.
>>
>>321608004
Great game, but obviously start with the first one.
>>
>>321608887
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1BHdjlM31g
>>
File: 1440289371222.png (182 KB, 327x337) Image search: [Google]
1440289371222.png
182 KB, 327x337
>>321609390
>that one guy who donates $4.20 and tells everyone he wants to hear more from the guy in the green sweater
>please let him talk more
>>
>>321608248
thank you for the list of evil pigs in video games
>>
The ladybug who talks for you 100% of the time is absolutely annoying.
Also that song that plays every time you talk to someone.
>>
That carefree tune on some gay flute thing that plays in every single bit where there's any sort of dialogue or loss of control over Tomba so the game can show you something is the most annoying shit ever. It doesn't matter if there's some serious shit going down, there's only that one song to accompany it.
>>
>>321610137
There's two other dialogue songs, I believe. The kind of mysterious tune that plays pretty much every time you get a new objective, and the actual serious shit going down music that plays maybe three times.
>>
>>321608004
I remember thinking 1 seemed a lot better than 2. 2 has a strange 2D/3D hybrid look to it.

Spyro games was PS1 best platformer though.
>>
>>321608887
got u senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM
>>
>>321608248
how do you mean
>>
>>321609590
What's funny is that Zippo and Tomba's girlfriend just suddenly exist despite this being a sequel.

The first game didn't need you saying anything or a mouthpiece for that matter.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.