[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (124 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
124 KB, 1920x1080
Do I open it up and play or sell on ebay
>>
>>321600141

Please, darling, Bayonetta opens you.
>>
Set it on fire and post video on youtube. You'll get your money back plus in angry youtuber bucks.
>>
>Selling your games
>>
Lying about owning a videogame is one of the most pathetic things I have ever heard.
>>
>>321600141
Open that shit up!
Fuck are you, stupid?
>>
>>321600141
You could do both.
>>
Play it you idiot, its the best damn game of the whole console generation
>>
wait, i dont get it. is this rare now?
>>
>>321600141
Is bayonetta 2 rare or something? I got mine new at gamestop
>>
>>321602492
It's a little challenging to find Bayo 2 brand new for 60. NoA again with their genius move of pronting low numbers of physical copies to pilush digital.
>>
>>321600141
>All this Bayonetta Hype
>Nintendo does this one fucking god damn year after release instead of when her game just came out
I cannot even fathom the retardation of this fucking company man.
>>
>wii u
Sell that to get the superior bayo 1 on a much better console.
>>
>>321602968

But that's wrong you literal retard.
>>
>>321602968
It comes with 1
>>
Plop that bitch in a mutual fund, see it riiise
>>
>>321600356
This.
>>
>>321602831
what
when was the last time this happened
>>
>>321603090
>playing bayo with that fucking controller
>>
>been wanting bayo 2 for a long time
>opportunity to get it never posed itself.
>now its impossible to find
>visit family for holidays in middle of nowhere
>find single copy
it was a christmas miracle,
>>
>>321603297
>not playing with a pro controller
>>
File: zeroPP.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
zeroPP.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Play it, faggot.
>>
>>321603297

It's a good controller though
>>
>>321603297
Infinitely better trigger buttons than the xbox's.
>>
>>321602538
it is now because of her inclusion to smash.

like not even two weeks ago the game was 30 used at GS, now all the copies are gone from my GS in a 65 mi radius and its going used on amazon for 90
>>
>>321605761
>lying on the internet
What does the Pro Controller gain by having two sets of digital L and R buttons?
>>
>>321603297
>not getting a Wii U Pro

Wii U Pro controller is easily the best 8th gen controller, and it has an absurd amount of battery life.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.