[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else having this problem? I'm just trying to buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: fuckyousteam.png (11 KB, 959x288) Image search: [Google]
fuckyousteam.png
11 KB, 959x288
Anyone else having this problem? I'm just trying to buy a damn game and Steam keeps being retarded. Does this have anything to do with the security issues Steam had yesterday and today?

Why can't Valve get their shit together?

Yes I am mad.
>>
Why do you think the servers are shitting themselves, during a popular Steam sale?
>>
>security issues Steam had yesterday and today

For fuck's sake, the "security issues" lasted for less than two hours
>>
Security issues?
>>
>>321592376
Ohboyherewegoagain
>>
>>321592376
People could see the name of your email and the last two digits of your credit card, and anything else that was saved on your account, but nothing actually crucial

99.99% chance you weren't actually affected
>>
>>321591997

Something like that happened to me when I tried to log in. I tried again and it worked.

Just wait a few minutes. If it doesn't come back, play something in offline mode while you wait.
>>
>>321592504
Oh okay, sounds like people are just treating it like the end of the world like always
>>
i cant use the text chat on steam broadcasting for some reason it just says fails to send
i dont know whats up
>>
>>321591997
shit is down again, yo.
>>
>>321591997

Mine seems to be fine. Pages are loading, bought a game, not offline.
>>
Anyone having money from past purchases this week suddenly reappearing in their bank account?
>>
>>321593213

Your bank was suspicious and charged back, RIP your Steam account, you'll be banned within a few days and Valve will NOT overturn it from a chargeback.
>>
>>321592703
I tried logging in multiple times, restarting my pc, nothing worked. The steam store always assumes I'm offline when I log in.
>>
File: 1451101152412.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451101152412.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>321593326
Dang.
>>
>>321593520
I'm pretty sure he is joking anon.
>>
https://steamstat.us/

>Steam WebAPI is down.
>>
>>321593578
I've never done a charge back yet so I'm still stupid and naive on how it works.
>>
>>321593578
The majority of the time if there's a chargeback on an account, that shit gets banned.
>>
Yes this is a nice meme.
>>
>>321593829
what meme nigger?

the shit is fucked up
>>
>>321593767
>Banning you for spending your own money assuming you are stealing from someone else's bank account.
>Keyword assuming.
>Not double-checking to see if it was a mistake.
>>
Some of my contacts are saying Steam didn't pay up on a DDOS extortion, so they're hitting the authentication servers.
>>
>>321594117
>my contacts
More specifically?
>>
>>321594107
what the fuck are you going on about?

In general, for most online games / distributors, if you perform a chargeback on X purchase they will shut your account down.
>>
>>321594225
his ass he pulled it out of
>>
>>321594225
I wouldn't be where I am if I told people that.
>>321594419
kk bb
>>
>>321591997
yes. this sucks

finally replaying Skyrim after 4 years. none of the dlc was available at the time. Didn't know that Dawnguard breaks the fucking game. Went back to Whiterun after some questin - half the town laying dead on the ground and some edgelord vampire strutting around.

i need SkyUI right now.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.