[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am I about to do something stupid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: steam.jpg (51 KB, 614x620) Image search: [Google]
steam.jpg
51 KB, 614x620
am I about to do something stupid?
>>
Jesus Christ
Kill yourself, please
>>
>>321584863
maybe
>>
>>321584863
yes
do it anyway, pussy
>>
>>321584863
>$44.43

how is that stupid? If you're broke and living on scraps, sure. Otherwise, just fucking do it you cocklicker.
>>
>not buying at 100% off
>>
LMAO BUYING L4D2
ACTUALLY SPENDING MONEY ON IT
>>
l4d shit

rest is good
>>
>>321584863
Generations is great
Castlevania games are shite
L4D2 is shit unless you have people to play it with, I know this can be said about any multiplayer game, but it really is true with L4D2, community there is pure cancer
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae is great
Lords of the Fallen is OK, not great or anything, honestly I'd pirate it but whatever, if you can spare the money then sure go ahead and buy it
>>
>>321584863
Remove weebshit and you're fine

Maybe remove that souls clone for something that is actually fun if you're not a neet.
>>
>>321584863

>L4D2

Did you miss the time it was free a few Christmases ago?
>>
>>321586230
>l4d shit
>mitsurugi kamui hikae good
are you mentally retarded or do you have a shit taste?
>>
>>321587356
>mitsurugi kamui hikae shit
get the fuck >>>/out/ of here, western shitter
>>
>>321587801
>western shitter
>boring gameplay of all time
Yea, no shit you're a disgusting weeb. Explains all the losers who play that other game /v/ always has a thread on.
>>
My autism is in an uproar. On one hand I want to buy some games, but on the other hand I say to myself that I can just pirate them.
>>
>>321587957
>disgusting weeb
Do you know where you are?
Here's a more western-centric website you can frequent;
https://www.reddit.com/
please go there and stay there.
>>
>>321588075
>le you're from leddit meme
>h-how dare you h-hate my weeb games?
Make sure you don't get your mud hole stomped trying to erp with straight cis males.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.