[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: Nigger.png (122 KB, 771x824) Image search: [Google]
Nigger.png
122 KB, 771x824
Explain this /v/

Pro tip: you can't.
>>
>>321571002
Furshits are masturbating to pixels.
Evolve is a DOA game.
>>
evolve is a repetitive multiplayer game where as undertale is an rpg that has a story that u follow
>>
>>321571002
>good, oneshot singleplayer indie game selling more then dlc ridden shitty multiplayer AAA game

you're right, i can't explain it. i thought the industry was too far gone for something this right to happen.
>>
>>321571121
No I'm pretty sure that Evolve has nothing in common with Dead or Alive
>>
An example of how bad the state of vidya is. A meme game that every LPer says is good will become extremely popular no matter what.
>>
>>321571439
Dead on arrival, as in dead on arrival because there was a fuckload of DLCs at launch and the concept of the game wasn't interesting at all to begin with.
>>
>>321571256
>What is minecraft
>>
>>321571551
I know anon. It was a joke.
>>
>>321571002
Evolve is shit and should be free to play with the dlc price model they fucking have
>>
>>321571616
There's no reason to use humor in any situation, go fuck yourself and your ''jokes'' you stupid fuck.
>>
>>321571582
Yeah but that was because Minecraft pandered to autistic kiddies and... oh
>>
There's nothing that needs explaining. Evolve continuing to bomb is the best possible situation.
>>
>>321571689
>/v/
>>
>>321571002

Yes I can.
One was a game hyped but then forgotten because it didn't have strong enough gameplay to sustain itself.
One is a pretty good game riddled with shitty tumblrites doing nothing but ruining the fanbase with shitty fanart and headcannons they say is true.
>>
>>321571758
See the light my brother. History is doomed to repeat itself.
>>
Evolve is shit and has no fanbase, Undertale is shit and has the Tumblr fanbase.
>>
Undertale is a good game while Evolve is a shit game.

There's not much to it.
>>
>>321571256
this nigga
>>
Evolve is fucking trash.
>>
>They left Valve for this
Wonder how long before they completely disband
>>
>>321571992
Agreed
>>
>>321571992
...And I pre-ordered it for $60. Please kill me.
>>
>>321571992
>>321572763
>>321571943
>>321571935
Have any of you actually played the game or are you just deriding it because you read it had a ton of DLC on launch on /v/?

Evolve is a great game, it just shouldn't have been 60$, and the only DLC it had on launch were cosmetics.
>>
>>321572958
You might be surprised to find that people that criticized a game for being too expensive didn't buy it.
>>
>>321572958
Evolve is at best shockingly mediocre and or plain bad
The concept, while fun, is poorly excecuted and put together, the game is repetitive as all get out, it's PC port is lackluster and all the DLC, even if it IS purely cosmetic is absolutely everywhere
It's not very good

Looks pretty and has some fun moments though.
Worth $15
>>
>>321571002
What is Undertale?
>>
Undertale is current fotm and all the autist/tumblr whales/degenerates have latched onto it

Evolve has shitty jewy practices with all the dlc on launch. I liked the game itself but refuse to shell out like that for a single title anywhere near launch
>>
>>321571256
>good
>game

youre a funny guy anon
>>
>>321573169
A pretty good indie RPG with some fun gameplay and story, okay to excellent writing depending on the situation, some great music and looks like shit
it's anywhere from 8/10-10/10 depending on the person
It's good fun, lasts about 5-6 hours a playthrough but you'll want to do multiple. That stretches gameplay to at least 10 hours.
>>
>>321573260
>flavor of the month
>game came out 3 months ago
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.