[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steam Sale Buy/Gloat/Trade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: dat revan dough.jpg (85 KB, 692x1153) Image search: [Google]
dat revan dough.jpg
85 KB, 692x1153
Anyone find a gem that they just absolutely can't stop playing? I've played KOTOR I and II plenty of times as a kid, but even though I can feel the age I still think it's been fun as fuck.

Can anyone explain why Disney stole his design for TFA?
>>
File: steam inventory.png (385 KB, 1079x510) Image search: [Google]
steam inventory.png
385 KB, 1079x510
Trading.
Want squad, hatoful boyfriend holiday star, prey
>>
I have Ultra Street Fighter IV I'm looking to trade.
>>
File: cart.png (80 KB, 623x339) Image search: [Google]
cart.png
80 KB, 623x339
Thingken of buying
>>
How good is OlliOlli 2? I can buy it for $1.87 with a coupon but the thing is I have a big backlog already and I don't want to add more to it unless it's an 11/10 must play right now game.
>>
>>321559249
Wolfenstein is neat. Just don't focus on the story too hard. There are some really big flaws in it
>>
Any recommendations for laptop vidya? Visiting my parents for the holiday.
>>
>>321559398
It's fucking Wolfenstein, all I'm expecting is great action and shootan
>>
>>321559426
Hunie pop
>>
>>321559524
It has a lot of that. I just got pretty bothered by some retarded logic in the plot.
>you need to steal some battery thing
>when you grab it you get shocked from it and pass out
>guards find you and tie you up and giant murder machine is going to kill you
>still have the battery in your hand, because dragging you there and tying you up they never thought to take it from you
>>
all i have to trade are some tf2 items and some cards, but if some kind annon were to buy me dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin that would be great

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pancakeman69
>>
>>321559910
You don't even have items
>>
>>321559426
playing KOTOR on my laptop now, works good. only problem is that you might have issues getting some resolutions to work
>>
>>321559706
That's the part I just played. The thing about the shit story that's annoying me is this Deus Ex Machina Mould shit.
>>
File: Lego_batman_cover.jpg (60 KB, 274x344) Image search: [Google]
Lego_batman_cover.jpg
60 KB, 274x344
>[H] Lego Batman
>[W] Transistor

id/sirgeorgios
>>
Should i just get the base game of Endless Legend or grab the DLC as well?
>>
File: 1449028427929.jpg (65 KB, 600x364) Image search: [Google]
1449028427929.jpg
65 KB, 600x364
I'm wondering if anyone still has a copy of RPGMaker VX from the Weekly Humble Bundle from about half a year ago.

A friend of mine gave me a nice gift this year, and I wanted to give back. I'll buy you a Steam game of a reasonable value as compensation.
>>
I've got about 180 cards of values between .05-.09 cents.

I just want to get as many of the holiday cards as I can. Is there any way to do this? The steam card exchange bot is a rip off in prices.
>>
[H]: Ultra Street Fighter IV
[W]: Jedi Academy, Battlefront 2, KOTOR 2
>>
>>321560594
bump.
>>
>>321558657
Cant stop playing Way of the Samurai 4
Im not looking forward to the grind when im gonna try out Harakiri mode but so far its so much fucking fun
>>
>>321558954

So you'll take Hatoful Boyfriend for any of those games?
>>
>>321562712
Within reason
>>
>>321562894

Hatoful Boyfriend Holiday Star for Beyond Earth.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.