[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>died once to an enemy >died twice to an invader(s) >died
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: id_321553_JG.jpg (344 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
id_321553_JG.jpg
344 KB, 2048x1152
>died once to an enemy
>died twice to an invader(s)
>died about 2 dozen times due to gravity

Does this game get any better? I've made it to drangleic castle and I honestly don't think I can tough through this game anymore. Everyone said this game was hard, but it's just downright tedious. Platforming and constantly having to worry about falling off of stuff isn't my idea of a 'hard' game not unless we are talking about a... you guessed it... platformer...

Is it even worth it to finish to story?
>>
>>321558594
I'm not even trying to bully here. Please keep this in mind as you read the post.

If you're unable to even avoid walking off cliffs in a fucking Souls game, you're unequivocally the least skilled person on 4chan. Seriously reconsider your hobby of choice.
>>
>>321558594
>story
>>
File: ok.png (81 KB, 633x406) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
81 KB, 633x406
>>321558871
Why would you say that? It's pretty much common knowledge that the biggest threat in the Souls Series is gravity.
>>
>>321559627
>>321559627
>Why would you say that?
Because he's actually having enough trouble with platforming and falling off edges that he had to complain about it.
>It's pretty much common knowledge that the biggest threat in the Souls Series is gravity.
Not really. It's constantly present, but once you realize that the game isn't the type to put hand rails near every cliff, you get a little more careful and that's the end of that. You shouldn't fall to your death that often outside of cases where you misjudge a roll during combat or fuck up a tough jump/drop.
>>
>>321559627
Is that supposed to be impressive? DaS1&2 are easy plats/100%. DeS was at least challenging to 100% even without its tedious RNG grinding trophies.
>>
>>321560079
>here comes the fanboys
>>
File: 407hrs.png (96 KB, 946x292) Image search: [Google]
407hrs.png
96 KB, 946x292
>>321559627
There is no way this Anon is skilled enough to dodge attacks but cant stay on the generous walking spaces provided.
>>
Glad they fixed cheap deathly falls in Bloodborne. Hope they kept that in mind with the worl of DS3.
>>
>>321560898
>skilled enough to dodge attacks

Holy fuck how is dodging attacks skillful? Having 100 agility and under 60% weight is basically cheesing the game. Roll to fucking win right there.

Not to mention in a PVE sense that you can pretty much solo the game with a big ol' sword and big ol' board.
>>
>>321560898

DSII has some wonky hitboxes
>>
>>321558594
...platforming?
What the fuck are you doing Anon?
>>
>>321558594
There is this line line that was told to me by grand-grand-ds-vets and it really encapsulates everything you really need to do in order to enjoy and properly savour the game

.G.I.T.....G.U.D......FAGGOT.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.