[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ how can people make paying for online justifiable? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: xbox-live-gold-card.jpg (133 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
xbox-live-gold-card.jpg
133 KB, 1000x1000
/v/ how can people make paying for online justifiable? I don't see any pros in paying to use the rest of the features in your games and imo its very anti consumer
inb4 poor fag
>>
It's your only option so of course they're gonna bank on it
>>
It's just one of those things that became the norm no one questions now. Consolefags spread their buttcheeks once and it was a slippery slope from there.
>>
>>321557841
this
>>
One of the few positives is that it keeps BRs out.
>>
>>321556945
Have you tried playing Street Fighter 4 online on anything other than a 360?
It's a godawful experience 2bh, idk why but Xbox Live just lags less than other services
>>
>>321559752
It's the same shitty p2p connection.
>>
>>321557841

I asked a bunch of people of what do they think about paying for online, some say its unnecessary since your already paying for the internet connection fees. While others said "I don't know I just want to play online since its were most of the fun is." /v/ usually say "Their just Jews getting easy for making normies just pay to play online since everyone doesn't complain about it."
>>
>>321559889
Then why is PS3/PC Street Fighter so awful?
Why do do the top players stick to 360?

I'm not sure what it is but someone more informed about netcode could explain it since idk why Xbox Live just lags less
>>
>>321559752
on pc haven't had a problem but ps3 version lags a little
>>
>>321557841
Says the cuckold who pays to rent DRM .exe files from a company who leaks all their data and requires you to install their spyware just to play
>>
I don't really support having to pay for online, but didn't Xbox have more secure servers and shit for quite a while? I can't recall there ever being major security breaches in the service like there's been with PSN and more recently Steam.
>>
the answer is brainwashed peasants
>>
Well, legions of 12 year olds supporting it with their moms' money couldn't give less of a fuck, and most others simply don't know any better. They are mostly normies who buy up apple shit anyways, so why would they notice a small prickle in their ass when they are stretched wide open already. So it's not going anywhere.
And some even start developing stockholm syndrome, as seen in this thread and start to think it is a good thing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.