[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, they're just gonna get away with giving out personal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
So, they're just gonna get away with giving out personal information and basically enabling identity theft?

>giving out your phone number and address is no big deal!!

I dare any Valvedrones to post their personal info ITT
>>
File: 1440271420546.webm (145 KB, 900x726) Image search: [Google]
1440271420546.webm
145 KB, 900x726
Go out of your house, turn either right or left and walk up to the next house. You now know that persons adress.
What the fuck are you going to do with it?
>>
They didn't give away phone numbers. Both phone numbers and CC numbers were censored.
>>
>>321552773
me in the middle
>>
are you stupid? no sensitive information was displayed
>>
>>321552558
0417 20
>>
So nobody is gonna post their personal information while still gobbling on Gabe's fat cock, huh?
>>
Nigga fuck you

for based Gaben I will post anything

A***** S******
1**** V*** **
A*****, T*. 7****.

CC info

M***** C***
cvc code ***

fuck Op, he will protect me
as per usual tbafap (to be as frank as possible) my familia
>>
>>321552773
me behind camera
>>
>>321552558
You idiot. There wasn't any uncensored phone number
>>
>>321553054

WTF???
its been filtered???
>>
Hello I am Jason Eli Helms, aka Hellmaker. I am a Mormon Satanist who lives with Margaret Long at 20 Overland Ct, Apt B, Chico, CA 95928-6091. Send me dragon dildos, pizzas and prostitutes for my girlfriend's father to fuck. Here is my Steam profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/hellmaker1000. Please add me. I want people to do gay ageplay scat cybersex with.
>>
>>321553203
kill yourself
>>
>>321553203
:-O
>>
>>321552773

I don;t know what that is or why you posted it or what it has to do with your comment but it looks fun....

is it a game with a name by any chance?
>>
I can't find it now, but I saw a thread on Steam (or maybe it was a screenshot of Reddit) where multiple people were claiming to have seen the same account while trying to access their own. Does this mean that only a small number of accounts were exposed? If so, it sucks to be those guys.

In any case, I don't save my payment information. So I'm not that worried.
>>
>>321553912
Me and my boyfriend were logged into both our accounts and every time we'd click account details we'd both get the same people's profiles, I think what profiles you got was based off region
I added them to my friend's list
>>
>i-it's not sensitive information!

PCucks backpedal again. This is why consoles are superior.
>>
>>321554108
You're right, on consoles you can steal the entire credit card number instead of just the last 4 digits. Consoles really are superior.
>>
>>321554229
on another note, jesus christ steam sucks, im trying to search for games on sale and like 90% of all the games are some indie retro shit ive got no interest in, jesus christ steam needs to allow users to block games with specific tags. useless trash program
>>
>>321553314
Jason, fuck off.
>>
>>321554108

You're a sad person, aren't you?
>>
>>321554229
You know PS4 has literally never been hacked right
>>
Do you guys really use your home address?
i just use my email and i dont save my info.
>>
sent :^)
>>
>>321552558
literally nothing was a problem

it's just entitled gamers looks for more hand outs

standard millennial behaviour
>>
File: I_m_pretty_sure_this_is_heresy.jpg (285 KB, 503x733) Image search: [Google]
I_m_pretty_sure_this_is_heresy.jpg
285 KB, 503x733
>>321552558
>>321552558
**48 4056

Omg plz don't hack me with this most sensitive information you could have got from my profile.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.