[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this on PC? Is premium important? It's 10€ on Origin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
How is this on PC? Is premium important?
It's 10€ on Origin so I'm considering buying it.
>>
>>321548797
I asked the same question literally 2 days ago and bought it

I regret it. It's shit. It's essentially COD with dumbed down vehicles. And even the fucking vehicles have regenerating health now. It's boring as fuck and there are a bazillion map packs so you can't play on 50% of servers without giving EA even more money
>>
>>321549723
>not playing hardcore mode
>not buying premiun who is 5$ more
>not playing with a squad of your budies
>not using the tryout game for 48hours before buying the game
>not using origins refound
>>
>>321550153
I don't speak retard, try again, this time in actual english
>>
>>321548797
It was hot garbage at launch, but dice actually fixed a ton of stuff over 2 years, the server browser is still janky though.
>>
>>321548797
The campaign is a buggy piece of shit that barely works and multiplayer is extremely dumbed down
>>
>>321550153
>>not buying premiun who is 5$ more

It's 10$ more, twice as expensive, for something that should be free.

>>not playing with a squad of your budies
>>b-b-b-but it's fund with friends

This series has been going downhill ever since BF2

OP, just get project reality. It's better in every way.
>>
Possibly the worst launcher/server browser ever. DLC is integral, there's like one and a half map without it and they're barely played. Game's actually fun, but it's still got issues.
>>
Why are the maps so shit?
I'm literally playing Dragon Valley and OP Outbreak only on hardcore
>>
>>321550338

get the fuck out reddit.
>>
There's a lot of annoyances in it, but overall it's a pretty fun game. Obviously if you get it you have two get premium, vanilla servers are where the hackers are. There's a couple free dlc that you have to get from the store too, adds new maps including dragon valley from bf2.

>>321553087
because they design the maps as set pieces than gameplay and balance as an afterthought.
>>
>>321548797

It was unplayable on release, they spent almost 2 years fixing bugs that should have never been present and now it's playable but very unbalanced and the maps are awful.

Every game you get in will be a 1 sided stomp, vehicles are hilariously overpowered, and they can't stop fucking with weapon tweaking. I'd only suggest getting it if you have a group of friends to play with as 99.9% of the playerbase is completely retarded and doesn't know what to do. Playing alone is a chore because you'll be the only one who attempts to play the objectives.
>>
It was probably the worst fucking thing ever made upon release but it has honestly turned into one of the most solid Battlefield titles to date as of now.

Plus, DICE is still releasing quite a bit of free DLC and I think they still plan to release more.
>>
>>321551554
>free dlc
this poorfag
bwhhwahwahhawhwa
>>
>>321551554
>Premium should be free

You can't be serious, right? $10 premium gives you what would normally be around $60+ of DLC. $10 for something like 28 maps is a steal.
>>
>>321549723
You haven't played enough shooters, BF4 has many faults but being COD isn't one of em.
Multiplayer is at its best spot right now, the only real difficulty you will have is finding bros to make a decent squad with.
Game is only limited by teamwork, even a squad of engineers can prevent stompage with co-ordination, other than that the maps aren't as good as BF3 late ones.
>>
>>321549723
>It's essentially COD with dumbed down vehicles

That is objectively false, though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.