[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>List of best games of all time >30 year old NES games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1443066033339.jpg (147 KB, 500x730) Image search: [Google]
1443066033339.jpg
147 KB, 500x730
>List of best games of all time
>30 year old NES games make up most of the top ten

Look I understand history is important and everything but no one seriously believes there has not been a better Legend of Zelda or Mario game in 35 years right? I like Doom as much as the next guy but it is not the best FPS ever made.
>>
>I like Doom as much as the next guy but it is not the best FPS ever made.
Stopped reading right there
>>
True, doom 2 is the best.
>>
that's because blood is the best fps ever made
>>
>>321548195
At the end of my post? Thanks.
>>
>>321548024

that's the sad truth nigger, deal with it.
>>
File: 1445906968232.jpg (66 KB, 436x432) Image search: [Google]
1445906968232.jpg
66 KB, 436x432
>>321548195
You were supposed to, it's the end of the post
>>
>>321548024
I was with you till you said Doom wasn't the best FPS ever
>>
>>321548195
i think unreal is
prove me wrong
>>
You can actually argue there has not been a better 2d mario game since SMW or SM3 though.

Very VERY few people see any of the NSMB games as being better than those two.

Which kinda makes nintendo's modern view of the 2d mario series more perplexing.
>>
Yeah, I'm getting tired of this myself, mostly because all of the obvious ones have been on these lists for 10-20 years now.
I get it, Ocarina of Time was the best N64 of all time, I don't need to see some other douchebag count down his 9 favorites and then brainlessly plug in OoT as #1.
>>
>>321548024
problem is people, especially the people in sites such as 4chan, reddit and tumblr, can't make objective lists about this sort of shit.

it's all based on which title the most people had fun playing as kids/teens, or which one had the character they liked the most, or which one blew them away because it was in 3d, or which one had the death they weren't expecting, or which one they didn't really get so they thought must be deeper and meaningful.

add massive nostalgia googles to the mix and you get that.
>>
>>321549557
>objective lists
>about subjective things

Is your first name Down?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.