[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will be playing this. Any tips? What's the best build? Want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Will be playing this. Any tips? What's the best build? Want to go for high INT and PER.
>>
>>321546176
Go high agility so you can actually do shit every turn. Also enjoy the best fallout game.
>>
agility will get you pretty far in the game and save you countless times
>>
>>321546176
make as balanced build as you can.
>>
Choose Bloody Mess as trait.
>>
Put some points in luck, and get your gambling skill up to at least 50%. Once you get to The Hub, start gambling like crazy and enjoy the good chunk of bottle caps.
>>
>>321546176
I have started playing this game as well and I am just very bored. does it get better later on?
>>
>>321547656
Well where are you?
>>
>>321547769
I kinda have just started, and I am at Shady Sands and left Vault 13, the problem is the game is very slow and boring so far.
>>
File: Untitled.png (139 KB, 644x482) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
139 KB, 644x482
r8
>>
>>321546176

dont fuck up like me and put all your shit into standard weapons

save those points for energy weapons because the end of the game is fucking impossible if you dont have some serious firepower

(unless u like getting cuked and sent to jail like a little bitch)
>>
Is underrail comparable to this game?
>>
>>321546176
How about a tip of the fedora cause your a reditt FUCKING NEWFAG CASUAL KILL YOURSELF GRANDPA YOU PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 16539.jpg (19 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
16539.jpg
19 KB, 640x480
>>321548228
every time somebody writes "REEEE" I can't stop thinking of the body snatchers ending
>>
>>321547979
That's way too early. You just played for like two minutes. Your attention span is way to short bro.
>>
>>321548654
also I am just confused on where to go to be honest.
>>
>>321546319
but he plays first fallout not second
>>
>playing spin offs
>>
>>321549171
Fallout 2 a shit.
>>
>>321548228
The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>321546176

Try uninstalling that piece of shit.
>>
Better dead than red :^)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.