[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /v/'s opinion on this game? Can I still have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (33 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
33 KB, 460x215
What's /v/'s opinion on this game?

Can I still have fun if I don't have a party to play with or will I get steamrolled? Seems like communication and coordination are a big deal in this one.
>>
>>321544348
I play just with randoms, and have an okay time. But winning does rely on teamwork and coordination. But honestly the game doesn't have enough content to justify the $60 price tag
>>
>>321545493
It's $44 right now
>>
File: 1445972881100.jpg (65 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1445972881100.jpg
65 KB, 601x601
>mfw got this with a gpu purchase
>mfw gpu was DOA
>>
Was released about a week ago and it's already on the discount bin, that's saying a lot for a Ubishit jew game.
>>
The game was a lot of fun at first but has now become a bit annoying when you realize a lot of kills are based on luck with being at the right place at the right time.
>>
>>321547134
Not to mention people can just get kills by spraying through objects, just knowing your general location. I've seen plenty of kill cams where they never even saw me, just sprayed through something
>>
File: nice gam3.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
nice gam3.webm
3 MB, 640x360
Worst netcode I've come across in ANY multiplayer game plus literal 10 tick servers and clients.

Could have been good but is ruined completely by incompetent developers.

>>321547134
Positioning has fuck all to do with luck. It's luck based because on my screen I could be outside of the building while on your screen I could be standing right next to you inside next to the objective. Shit like this happens in the gold release now too as it did in the alpha. They haven't fixed shit. It's a ridiculous game. If you want to play a skill based shooter than stay the fuck away from this.
>>
>>321544348
It's shit.

Dead in a month
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJV8RcyKqbQ
>>
>>321544348
To be quite honest, i thought it'd be bad but after pulling together atleast 2 friends, it got really fun. Ofc it isnt fun when playing with randoms thats a given really.

Solid gameplay for the most of it, need few fixes to the c4 practically outmatching the fraggrenade.

Not worth full retail price but really fun once you put people together and plan your games. Would be interresting to see it in e-sports.
>>
>>321548246
The community is really fucking aggressively shitty to
>accidently shoot a teammate because a scout drone goes by him and I'm shooting at it
>apologize, he turns around and kills me
>says I deserved it
He acted like he didn't do a thing when I killed him next round
>only one person can be each class type on team
>pick the only one I had unlocked at the time
>oh hey man can you change, it's the only one I have
>No sorry, it's also my only class
>I'm gonna fucking put you down
>He switches to another class, which shows he obviously just wanted mine and was lying, and kills me with his friend the second I spawn
>next round "Hey guys, we didn't mean, don't kill us, let's play serious!"
Why teamkilling is allowed in the first 30 seconds is beyond me
>>
>>321548759
>it's fun with friends

It really goes without saying.

I've enjoyed plenty of shit games with friends, including this one in alpha/beta.

But no, we didn't end up buying because we knew it was a shit game at its core with no lasting power. We didn't even bother playing open beta because the novelty was gone and 'fun with friends' can only carry something bad so far.
>>
>>321545493
I'm a canadafag
>79.99
>on sale for 59.99
got it and like 10 other games, beta access and a shirt for 70 though with humble bundle
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.