[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>$36 SJW pandering complaints aside, is this game any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot 000089.png (995 KB, 1043x724) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 000089.png
995 KB, 1043x724
>$36
SJW pandering complaints aside, is this game any good? I'm thinking of buying it since it's on sale
It looks fun and unlike Unity seems well optimized.
>>
As much as I try to ignore it, SJW turbofag dialogue made the game unplayable

Also the only AC games I ever play are Unity and Ezio's Saga because the English are constantly pushed as the bad guys in every other one.

Fucking french canadians can suck a fat dick
>>
>>321543930
I've heard nothing but good things and bugs about it.
>>
>>321543930
Unity is 100% better than this buggy sjw shit. Go get Unity instead, this is my advice to you buddy.
>>
It's okay. Better than Unity, not as good as Black Flag.

Also the inexplicable tranny is really the only SJW thing there.

And the interracial kissing scene between the Indian and the main lady.

That's kinda it though
>>
It's like Unity except they remembered to put in a videogame.

The biggest downer is that they went back on making combat difficult.
>>
>>321544385
wasn't tranny based on real tranny criminal of that time?
>>
>>321544108
>SJW turbofag dialogue

What the fuck are you talking about?

Besides that dyke bullshit, there is no SJWery that I can remember.
>>
>>321544394
>The biggest downer is that they went back on making combat difficult.
Fucking pussy
>>
>>321543930
its good, not outstanding in any way, but good yeah. They recreated London really well, and I enjoyed the lightheartedness, but sadly the combat is really repetative.
>>
>>321544460
It's almost like people on /v/ have opinions about videogames they haven't even played or something.
>>
It makes anti-SJWs butthurt. Buy it.
>>
>>321544459
His name was Johnny Smith but I don't think he was an actual tranny. He was a notorious womanizer.

Even still, the fact that everyone just doesn't acknowledge and goes along with it is weird.
>>
It's good, not as good as IV but it's still good. The grappling hook pretty much makes the game, really lets you soak in the city while you soar over it.
>>
>>321544628
Explain this.

What the fuck is this SJW meme with this game
>>
Another game where you play as the bad guys.
>>
>>321543930
Just pirate it, you aren't retarded enough to install uplay right?
>>
>>321544108
>III and IV
>English are the bad guys

The marketing for III definitely made it look that way, but the bad guys in IV are basically anyone trying to push authority and civilization in the new world, not just the English.

They're both dumb games, though.
>>
It's mediocre.
Combat is better than Unity, but everything else (literally everything else) is worse.
They somehow made the movement system even worse (complete with a grappling hook that you can't fucking manually aim).
>>
>>321544385
Also the part where you flash forward to WW1 and quip to Churchill about women's rights
>>
>>321544742
cripplechan invading yet again
>>
>>321545141
No, please fucking explain this.

I hate SJW's too, but calling every game you don't like "SJW" for no reason is fucking stupid.
>>
>Buying games now

It's like you want to get fucked over
>>
>>321544351
I actually just got Unity for the xbone as a Christmas present.
I'm like two missions in and I'm already sick of it, the protagonist is just French Ezio, right down to his appearance, and the whole laser-guided love interest thing really annoys me. Have SOME subtlety at least, Ubisoft.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-26+at+03.00.56).jpg (247 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-26+at+03.00.56).jpg
247 KB, 1440x900
>>321543930
It's shit, and the DLC of Jack the Ripper it's even worse than the main game, pirate, play 1 or 2 days then avoid at all costs and play Rogue.
>>
>>321545226
it has female protag
>>
>>321545226
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-09-18-assassins-creed-syndicate-takes-a-leap-towards-inclusivity-with-the-series-first-transgender-character

Remember all those transgenders back then?
>>
>>321544742
The most notable thing is that the intro slide thing was changed from "multicultural team of various faiths and beliefs" to something along the lines of "multicultural team of various faiths, genders and sexual identities."
>>
>>321544108
English are literally the good guys in AC: Rogue.
>>
>>321545424
It has a male and female protag, and the male one is arguably more fleshed out. If it was just Evie then it would be a valid point, but that isn't the case.
>>
>>321545615
it still thiggers the idiots
>>
>>321543930
I'd like to point out it's the second industrial revolution the game takes place in.
>>
>>321545424
That's not the problem, the problem is that Evie it's too perfect and it's put on a pedestal 24/7, even the codex says that Jacob is the second best assassin in London after his Sister that it's the best Assassin, instead of making both on par each one having their own problems that need to overcome, the girl never makes a mistake and makes the telegraph and telephone, i was mad as fuck when she took the grappling hook from Jacob after he earned it fighting with the leader of the gang, he alone, himself did it, yet she takes it because muh female empowerment and shit, Jacob it's also a damsel in distress in the main game and in the DLC, where on the intro they said you will stop Jack as Jacob and then you must play as Evie most of the DLC only to rescue Jacob just like in the ending.
>>
>>321544460
>>321544619
One man's SJW shit is another man's every day dialog.

Hows commiefornia this time of year?
>>
>>321545826
so its the female lead after all what bothers your ass
>>
Got it with my 980ti.

Gameplay wise, it is pretty fun. They made the combat actually decent for both characters and the hookshot is pretty nice, feels more like a Arkham game now.

Port wise? It is a mess. Few things I have seen:

>Plays worse then a patched AC: Unity. There are less crowds, but the pop in is literally fucking ridiculous.
>Honestly does not look as good as Unity in a lot of areas. Character models? Look slightly better. Everything else looks meh.
>Gameworks features still play like ass. Hell, I can turn maybe one or two of the gameworks settings in Unity and have it run OK on my 980ti. Here? Not so much.
>A lot of the animations are locked to 30FPS. Very noticeable with Evie's cape and other things in the world. In comparison, Unity did not have this problem at all.

To be fair, it is very playable and in better shape then Unity as far as game breaking glitches, but you can tell this was more or less a console port.
>>
>No nude Evie mod
>>
>>321545826
Yea, the game suffers from "Bart and Lisa" syndrome.
>Sister is the paragon of intellect and is very rational and calm
>Brother is headstrong and idiotic, goes around fucking shit up and his sister has to fix everything every time
>>
>>321543930
it's one of the worst asscreeds, regardless of the sjw pandering
the pandering boils down to:
-a completely unnecessary female main protagonist (from a gameplay point of view. and from a story point of view too to be honest).
you have to grind out 2 sets of armor, and go through 2 skill trees which, aside from 3 skills are exactly the same (and those 3 are just the highest levels of skills that both of them have)

-a woman who likes to do manly things, advertised as a tranny. the game doesn't even deal with her being a transsexual, and the difficulties of being trans in victorian england, which would have at least been interesting. No, everyone just accepts her, and she is the most amazing train/business magnate, like, EVAR. It's just plain insulting. Also, she's not a tranny.

-there are now female enemies (AC Rogue also had them, and were a lot more interesting assassin-enemies, but nobody cared about that), and female "gang leaders" which is completely ridiculous given the era. so you can beat up and murder completely disposable women, which, again, in the 1800s, is just stupid

-Karl Marx is in it but I haven't done any of his quests cause why would you

now, aside from all this, it's still the worst main AC game. Worse than Unity, which at least sort of did stealth right, and had the Heist missions

and jesus fucking christ why do you even have to ask if it's good, they're all garbage since AC2+brotherhood and those were good only because the at the time the game's structure was somewhat fresh at least

just don't buy it, fuck off
>>
File: 1399331410572.jpg (152 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1399331410572.jpg
152 KB, 1024x576
>>321543930
>Assassin's Creed game
>Good

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>321546609
>they're all garbage since AC2+brotherhood
Black flag was pretty fun sempai
>>
>>321545516
Yes. Shit like that really happened.
>>
>>321546067
>I didn't read the post the post
>>
>>321547287
Later than that though. And it litterally serves no purpose but to pander.
>>
>>321546609
The worst thing is that Black Flag had a woman in disguise, yet it was 100% more interesting than the new one because at least in black flag you knew it was because she had to struggle because nobody would serve a pirate woman, on syndicate it's like, hello im a woman that dress like a man and im fucking rich.
>>
Does Multiplayer even exist anymore?
>>
>>321543930
Assasin Creed games are inherently stupid, they are the Da Vinci Code of videogames.
>>
>>321550215
If you accept they're just mindless romps there's nothing wrong with that.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.