[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think Monado is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aleins with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: latest[1].png (583 KB, 854x512) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
583 KB, 854x512
I think Monado is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aleins with the Xenoblade and doesnt afraid of anything
>>
Ends up with the best girl as well :)
>>
MAN, WHAT A BUNCH'A JOKERS! xD xD
>>
that art looks fucking horrible OP

he isn't even holding the blade correctly and his face is all fucked up
>>
>Insert any bait comment and picture here.
>>
>>321531848
How about no, Melia best girl without cybershit on her body.
>>
>>321532167
It looks okay.

But of course, I'm sure you wouldn't be able to do even slightly better since you're good at nothing in life, except complaining maybe.
>>
>>321532486
>Melia
Filthy demihuman and a goddamn granny.
>Fiora
Pure girl with regenerated human body.
>>
>>321532615
You don't have to go to shit school to recognize the smell of it.
>>
>>321532954
>Melia would be a qt forever as you get old
>Robo Fiora would look qt forever as you get old
>Shulk goes for the one option with saggy tits in the future

Shulk you fool
>>
>>321535178
>implying he won't adapt regenerative technology for entire humanity to have an insane lifespan
Shulk is primary a researcher and tinkerer, no way he won't do something like this.
>>
>>321532615

Nigga did you draw that garbage?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.