[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo I need help choosing. Warhammer:Vermintide Or Dying Light
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1356579988369.jpg (37 KB, 279x492) Image search: [Google]
1356579988369.jpg
37 KB, 279x492
Yo I need help choosing.

Warhammer:Vermintide
Or
Dying Light
>>
>>321530012
I don't know shit about Warhammer but Dying Light was fun as fuck.
>>
Dying Light hands down.

Vermintide is boring as fuck and dead in two months at the very best.
>>
I personally liked vermintide but i think you'll get a lot more fun out of Dying Light
>>
>>321530012
Vermintide is lots of fun with friends and it's just over the top in the good way, cool game. (21 gb tho)

Dying Light seems like just another zombo game, haven't tried it myself.
>>
Dying light is pretty good. It's like a great combo of dark messiah, mirror's edge and dead island. It's got some of the best melee combat in any game, and might even be the definitive zombie game.
>>
>>321530012
Do you want a refined L4D with melee, or a refined Dead Island?
>>
>>321530012

Never player Vermintide, byt dying light was incredibly boring. Played for 2 hours and uninstalled, it reminded of modern Ubisoft AAA garbage.
>>
I loves me some dark messiah....dying light it is

Thanks for the help :3.
>>
Wait Dying Light was good? I saw gameplay and heard the progression loses meaning about halfway through (in that you can kill a bunch those crazy strong night zombies in one or two swings)

Personally I loved Vermintide, I played about 20-25 hrs over a few days after releaae and stopped so I wouldn't burn myself out. The few so far have been nice enough to get me playing again and the gameplay is still fun for me.
>>
File: batter_up.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
batter_up.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>321530607
>Wait Dying Light was good?

It was. Plus you can mod it.

Vermintide is just a boring ass poor man Left for Dead where you end up grinding for loot after six hours in.
>>
>>321530779
That WebM is pretty boring m8

>grinding for look 6 hours in
I mean just because that's how you did it doesn't mean that's how everyone does it.
I'm trying to finish all the missions on hard before I do anything like that. There's a trinket that lets you choose what type of loot shows up more
>>
>>321530779
Also
>mods
>always a grand superior thing
DmC can be modded, but that's just texture and model swaps.
>>
>>321530012
dying light has a demo on steam, you should try that before buying.
>>
>>321530107
>Vermintide is lots of fun with friends

I just started playing it a couple days ago and I already feel like I'm missing out.

why doesn't it have 4pack deals like l4d?
>>
>>321531117
>mods
>always a grand superior thing
Show me who said that ITT?
>DmC can be modded, but that's just texture and model swaps.
Even then, it's added variety for free you sperg.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.