[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worth buying/playing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (51 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
51 KB, 460x215
Worth buying/playing?
>>
>>321527484

take your meme weeb shit back to reddit, faggor
>>
>>321527520
faggot
>>
Yes.
I'd recommend Way of the Samurai 4 afterwards if you liked it or found it lacking.
>>
File: 1385009244106.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1385009244106.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>321527484
It's really shit
I only bought it when it came out on pc because I found out my waifu was included as a free dlc skin.
>>
>>321527484
Its a simple beatem up with dating sim elements thrown in. Think persona, but more self aware at how weeb the game itself actually is. Take that is you will.
>>
>>321527484
>worth playing?
Your time is very valuable, senpai.
>>
>>321527484

Yes

Graphically unimpressive and somewhat repetitive, but a lot of fun and doesn't take itself seriously in the least.

You'll get more milage out of it the more weeb you are. Lots of Chinese cartoon references and such.

Shinzuru best girl
>>
>>321528753
How's the gameplay? Is it fun?
>>
>>321527484
It's worth a pirate. Not worth buying if it's over 15 bucks. Game gets boring fast. There may seem like there's 4 routes but it's really just two.... Shion's route and everyone else's copy pasta route.
>>
Horrible fucking game, pirated it and concluded that it was a waste of bandwith

I'm used to playing random weebshit but the gameplay was just downright boring even when compared to stuff like Neptunia and the story got nowhere even after 4 or so hours
>>
>>321529152

It's fun because it's goofy. Combat is okay but repetitive. The fun comes from the story/characters, heavy customization, goofy strip animations, fin sandbox elements etc.
>>
>>321529030
>>321529152
Its basically like what this anon said.
I also had fun trying the strip styles. Chuckled a bit when I found JoJo's Style.
>>
>>321529189
It's 14.89 bucks in my country.
>>
No, the fighting is slow and clunky with enemies that take a million hits before you can kill them, and the sandbox element sucks because each zone is small as fuck and there is a million loading screen between them, in fact you get quite early the ability to teleport between zones because otherwise the game would be a complete chore to play

the only notable thing about the game are it's weeb element, now i know the word weeb get thrown around here so much that it lost it's meaning but this is literaly one of the most weeb game i've ever played, every character is a walking anime stereotype,you got the little sister who keeps calling you "ONIIIICHAN" every time she open her mouth though in the us version it got replaced with "bro" puns, then there is the tsundere childhood friend, the older woman who's a complete cocktease oh and a random french maid because why not

when you start the game, you get kidnapped by an evil organization which kidnap you under the promise of free anime figurine, as you can pick your dialogue, the first thing you can say in the game is "WHERE ARE MUH ANIME FIGURINES???" you even get to read the random rambles of online loser in what's "not2ch"

apparently i'm told it simulates akihabara pretty well (complete with all the real life stores in their real location oh and of course each store is managed by an anime girl) but i'm not sure anyone who's not japanese give a fuck about that

playing this game is like if someone picked yakuza, removed all the good parts about the game and replaced with SUGOI o(≧∇≦o) DESU NE instead
>>
>>321530807

>He didn't like the GIMME MY FIGS FAGGOT ending

Pleb detected
>>
>>321527484
>No nude mods
Don't bother.
>>
I played it in my cousin's place. He usually buy these kinds of stuff all the time. That's where I tried stuff like Neptunia, Atelier, P4G and so forth.

Anyway, I think it's a terrible game. No substance. It gets boring quickly. But that's just me.
>>
>>321527484
A treasure trove for a weaboo.
For a normal person, worth only a rent.

To it's credit, it makes fun of retardedness of otaku culture.
>>
>>321527520
Yeah OP! We play only good games like The Witcher 3 here, amirite witcherfriends? ;)))
>>
No

The maps in the game are super tiny and every few minutes you will be seeing a loading screen. Just that alone makes the game intolerable.

Just play way of the samurai 4. It is mostly the same goofy shit but at least it is an actual console game rather than a PSP port.
>>
>kusoge
No, thank you.
>>
Do I buy this or FFVII?
>>
>>321534250

I prefer this

But FFVII is good too
>>
>>321534250
If you've never played FFVII, go for that. Just make sure you do the appropriate mods for it.
>>
File: 1446648951462.png (11 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446648951462.png
11 KB, 500x500
>>321527520
>faggor
Got a new notebook for Christmas, little guy?
>>
>>321534837
Why would I need mods for FFVII?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.