[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to play this for the first time, any required mods or stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: KOTOR_II.jpg (66 KB, 260x343) Image search: [Google]
KOTOR_II.jpg
66 KB, 260x343
About to play this for the first time, any required mods or stuff that 100% improve the game?
Kotor thread and shit.
>>
TSLRCM
>>
>>321511085
isn't this the cringey game by Bioware?
>>
If there are any mods that remove the loading times or fix bugs, then that would be recommendable, but I don't think there are.

I would play KotoR before KotoR II tho.
>>
>>321511085
>any required mods or stuff that 100% improve the game?

Come on man, even the vaguest of Kotor 2 google searches would've told you to get the restoration mod.
>>
>>321511085
Have you at least played KOTOR1 yet?
>>
>>321511323
First game is bioware, second game is obsidian.
>>321511362
>>321511327
Already played kotor 1, finished it a week ago.
>>
>>321511323
it says OBISIDIAN right there on the bottom of the pic
>>
File: 123453851274.jpg (46 KB, 999x924) Image search: [Google]
123453851274.jpg
46 KB, 999x924
>>321511323
>kotor
>cringey
I know it's hard to believe bio shit did good games once but come on man
>>
is the game better with restored content, or was that shit cut for a reason?
>>
>>321511589
there's like 3 fuckin games
Kotor
Kotor 2
Tortanic.

Which one is which?
>>
>>321511720
>tortanic
That's not kotor.
We do not speak of that around here.
Kotor 1 is bioware and it's standard shit, kotor 2 obsidian and it's the darker one that deconstructs the whole setting and it's loved for that, they're both great games.
>>
>>321511720
>Kotor 2

The cover is literally in the OP how do you still think Bioware made it?
>>
i tried the first kotor and i didnt like it, i also dont quite enjoy a lot of bioware games

will i enjoy kotor 2? how similar is it to kotor 1? i want to like it. will i need to play kotor 1 for any plot relevance?
>>
>>321511085

I had twice or thrice as much fun with KoToR1 than I did with KoToR2.

KoToR1 is much, much, MUCH more Star Wars than KoToR2 is.

KoToR1 is Star Wars; KoToR2 is Atlas Shrugged.
>>
>>321511937
Well the thing kinda asked for a deconstruction of itself, the problem is that few things ever try to do that.
>>
Play as a blaster Jedi and shit all over everything in the game before they can even move.
>>
>>321511085
Restored Content Mod.
Do it right the fuck now.
DON'T DOWNLOAD THE DROID PLANET THOUGH, IT IS SHITE
>>
>>321511689
Restored content is pretty much mandatory
>>
>>321511689
Some of the stuff is great but there's also a lot of retarded shit that should've stayed out. You get to have plenty of pointless battles some of which are almost infuriating, for example huge amount of needlessly tough battles on Nar Shaddaa, and HK assassin robots on every single planet.

Then again you get more interactions on Ebon Hawk which is neat, and Malachor V is a bit better.

It's by no means mandatory, and it has its ups and downs. It doesn't add *that* much, and people needlessly give the impression that it restores like half of the game or something.

But whatever you do, don't touch the droid planet mod. It's nice effort from the devs but it's of terrible quality.
>>
>>321511920
There's a bit of plot elements but you should be fine without playing the first. It's the same gameplay so if that didn't suit you then the second will not likely either.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.