[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i get this game? is it /cosy/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-12-22-22-00-03.png (645 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-22-22-00-03.png
645 KB, 720x1280
should i get this game?
is it /cosy/?
>>
>>321509450
very

http://debofnight.andcuriouser.com/
>>
>>321509450
Yeah but pirate it.
The version with 3 discs is the correct one, then get the unofficial patch.
>>
>>321509603
but its on sale
>>
>>321509890
devs are dead, Activision rushed the game out and killed them

you don't want to line Activisions pockets with money do you?
>>
>>321509890
1) The money goes directly to the people who destryed the company behind the game

2) You still need the fanpatch

You pay to still have to fix the game yourself, might aswell pirate.
>>
>>321509890
The latest earnings don't go to the developers anymore, just pirate it
>>
>>321510021

This kind of morality only exists in gaming. No one questions buying a bluray for a movie where all of the cast and crew are dead.
>>
>>321510874
>I don't know what publishing is
>>
Does anyone know if the RePack for this on Kat is legit?
>>
>>321510005
That cant be true, theres no way the game is still being sold with the game breaking bug still there
>>
>>321512860
This is steam, yes they do.
They just list Windows XP on the storepage and it's all fine and dandy.
>>
>>321510874
if the movie distributor went out of their way to fuck over the crew, then yeah, people would probably have a problem supporting it.
>>
File: 5220_front[1].jpg (1 MB, 1679x2049) Image search: [Google]
5220_front[1].jpg
1 MB, 1679x2049
>>321510874
I don't think there's anyone who was involved in the making of this still alive.

Won't stop Disney from extending the period of copyright however.
>>
>>321512860
Are you retarded or just shitvision shiller? It doesn't work on modern systems. You have to install fan patch to make it work. There is no point to pay for it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.