[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any fresh ideas for vidya games? >Horror game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Anyone have any fresh ideas for vidya games?

>Horror game
>Be teenager home alone
>Serial killer cuts your power and breaks in
>Navigate your dark house. Try to avoid killer and escape
>Level system. Homes become bigger. Number of killers increases

Basically if they made a game based on The Purge films
>>
>>321507086
Gritty Home Alone.
>>
>you are the ghost
>you gotta spook people
>>
There is already a shitty game like that, you play as a babysitter.
>>
File: trapt-01a.jpg (268 KB, 1024x1418) Image search: [Google]
trapt-01a.jpg
268 KB, 1024x1418
>>321507173
It already exists, and it's already my favorite series ever.
>>
>get gun
>shoot him
>police show up and start clapping as they drag the body away
>>
>>321507086
>stealth/horror game
>you are a blonde white woman
>lost in a refugee camp
>night is soon approaching
>>
>an FPS that takes place in any war before ww2
>>
>>321507396
>the game takes place in Europe
>no guns
>killers are refugees
>they're gonna cut your head off and film it
>>
>>321507396
but the intruder is black!

you dont want to get labeled racist do you?
>>
>>321507086
That's Night Trap you faggot.
>>
>>321507415

The last WW2 game I actually remember was World at War. Last decade was over-saturated with WW2 games, and this one is the same with with near-future ones. The pendulum will swing back again.
>>
>>321507415
>a battlefield game that takes place in ww1
>massive battlefields lined with trenches and fox holes
>intense biplane dogfights

neat

>>321507532

wait, was night trap that sega cd game where its FMV and you're watching through security cameras?
>>
>>321507086
>I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed.”
>>
>>321507415
Verdun senpai
>>
>>321507739
Do people still play Verdun? I bought it like 2 years ago and played it once for half an hour.
>>
File: 1337050296115.jpg (17 KB, 240x312) Image search: [Google]
1337050296115.jpg
17 KB, 240x312
>>321507653
>>
File: 1356065521808.jpg (31 KB, 331x473) Image search: [Google]
1356065521808.jpg
31 KB, 331x473
>>321507653
>free shota
>>
>>321507512
>you dont want to get labeled racist do you?
Is this outside of america? because if it's in literally no one will care.
>>
A new Thief game that isn't terrible
>>
>mirrors edge-y parkour, maybe a little bit morr fast paced.

> you can teleport, I dont know how I can limit it, either with a cooldown or a mana bar, which I hate both ideas.

> mini free-roam le els, and a proper freeroam.
>>
>>321507086
So am I supposed to be scared by the ghost wife or the guy who just broke into my house?
>>
Maybe not fresh. But rather fresh compared to modern games. I'd like to see Doom Clones. Imagine how nice it could be with modern tech. You could have HUGE levels, massive amounts of enemies and effects, you could do quite a bit off fun stuff if all your corridors were basically made up of four planes and a bunch of sprites.

I would also like to see someone try their hand on something like Daggerfall. You could afford to prop it smock full of content if you were working with suck simple graphics.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.