[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why is she regarded as such a good character? Her philosophy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: kreia.png (578 KB, 669x678) Image search: [Google]
kreia.png
578 KB, 669x678
So why is she regarded as such a good character? Her philosophy is nothing but edgelord-isms and all she wants is to destroy the Force. There is no critique or deconstruction of the Light Side/Dark Side.
>>
Kreia isnt good per se, but she's probably the best Jedi ever concieved.

She knew that the light side and dark side were two sides of the same coin, and to truly master yourself, you had to master both sides of the force.

She knew the danger of Jedi being too neutral and disconnected, and the other draw backs of the light side.

She also knew the danger of the dark side, and how addicting having such overwhelming power can be.

She's basically the one Jedi that wasnt a stubborn retard.
>>
>>321505360
I don't remember her philosophy, other than that as a teenage edgelord I disagreed strongly with it and was glad to see her go full retard by fighting me.
All I remember about this game at this point is the ending......or lack thereof. Seriously what the hell happened? We're fighting and we're on the ship and the end. Fuck Obsidian forever for that ending.
>>
Light and dark are faggots

Jolee's the pimp
>>
>>321505541
She made a compelling argument that the Force itself is what drive the scale of balance of good and evil. People die on a masses scale if one side is heavier than the other and she want the force to die because she hate how the force control and dictate who lives or dies because of bunch of powerful meta fighters exist to kill each other. The prequel was a great example of the "balance" of good and evil, with Anakin killing off most of the Jedi so there are as much Jedi as there Sith.
>>
>>321505360
There is no critique or deconstruction of the Light Side/Dark Side.
So you weren't paying attention. Okay.
>>
>>321505360
>>321506159
>There is no critique or deconstruction of the Light Side/Dark Side.So you weren't paying attention.

This is all she does goddamn man are you disabled?
>>
>>321506129
>The prequel was a great example of the "balance" of good and evil, with Anakin killing off most of the Jedi so there are as much Jedi as there Sith.
No. It was not a good example.
>>
>>321505360
>So why is she regarded as such a good character?

because she shows you how utterly retarded the binary nature of the force established in the rest of star wars media is.
>>
>>321506682
It was though.
The whole prophecy hinted all the way back in Episode 1 gets an ironic echo by Obiwan in Episode 3.

Bonus points for Obi being responsible for it all.
>>
>>321506682
I'm aware that Anakin is a whiny bitch that ruin vader for everyone and everything is cgi bullshit, but the point across is that many jedi died during the prequel as there a few Sith around. Anakin is the chosen one and the driving force that equal out the light and the dark side.
>>
>>321505360
>edgelord
That ebin meme didn't exist back in 2005, anon-kun. :^)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.