[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth getting a ps4 at this point? ive been temted for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Is it worth getting a ps4 at this point? ive been temted for a while because of bloodborne and eventually dark souls 3 but is there anything more for it?

i've been bad at keeping up
>>
If you have to ask, then the answer is no.
>>
They are shite, I have an Xbox for the bluray player. I can't sell it because my gf got it as a gift
>>
This whole gen sucks dick but unless you jerk off to Mario game #8482859 then a PS4 is the best choice this gen. Some decent shit well dropping next year so maybe wait till then.
>>
Tearaway
Disagea 5
Uncharted trilogy
Until dawn
Bloodborne
PS3 Remasters
Destiny
Infamous
N++
Also PS2 remasters like dark cloud and rogue galaxy

Thats basically it for the moment. I'd only recommend one if you also want to play third partys on it.

Things will propably look different in about a year. Gravity rush, uncharted 4, the witness, ratchet and clank, odin sphere and a ton of third partys are on its way.
>>
>>321503425
>fuck the remastered
>backwards jewpatable

however bloodborne complete is pretty fucking sweet. And while MKX and Arkham Knight are multiplatform, they run better on PS4. If the latter dosent interest you then, well fuck it and especially fuck you faggot.
>>
Take it from an idiot who got one, it's not worth it. There's no games worth your time on it.

It's literally a doorstop at this point.
>>
>>321503425
Not yet and won't be until mid-late 2016.
>>
>>321503425
I'm getting out of it just about what I got out of the PS3. A dedicated demonsborne player.
>>
>>321503487
This

Also, there is a supposed 15 ms input lag on the PS4 no matter which screen you are using. This is frustrating as fucking shit when I play rocket league at my friends places on their PS4 and I cant hit shit while on PC im playing in gold league
>>
>>321504260
Forgot about the uncharted series, would be nice to keep following that too i guess
>>
File: 1448764354904.jpg (60 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1448764354904.jpg
60 KB, 706x706
>>321504260
>PS3 Remasters
>evergreening old IPs is a selling point nowadays

please senpai i want off this ride
>>
It's best to buy new systems at launch. Every year you wait, you're just inching closer to the "next gen" anyway.

It's a luxury, and a gamble, and I'm not saying it's even worth it.

But if you're going to spend the money on a console, doing it as early as possible helps you get the "maximum" value for it.
>>
>>321503425
>PS4 in Uk is around 250-300
>Sony said they'd support it until 2020
Can you afford, effectively 60 a year OP?

I just bought one for a mixture of need for a blu ray player, watching netflix/anime and playing JP titles that i can't get on my PC.
Well that and i fucking love Jax and Daxter
>>
>>321510689
PS3 remasters piss me off, but I wouldn't mind seeing a lot more PS2 remasters, especially since it can be tricky to get your hands on certain titles these days.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.