[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you spreading democracy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Helldivers.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Helldivers.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Why aren't you spreading democracy?
>>
>>321498625
Because they jews didn't put the game on sale
>>
It's multiplayer and i don't have friends.
>>
Democracy is a system run by fools.
>>
>>321498625
The price of democracy is high...
>>
I lost my job and I'm 1000s of dollars in debt
>>
Are there classes in this game?

Or are you all the same and you just spread out with different abilities available to everyone?

I saw a video where a Helldiver summoned a robot and began piloting it. Can you make a build centered around it?
>>
>>321498785
yep

end thread
>>
>>321500981
No classes. You can change your loadout between every mission.

You get to equip a sidearm, primary weapon, support/heavy weapon, and a backpack item. As well as four slots for deployables/call-ins like airstrikes or heavy weapons or vehicles or turrets. And one misc perk slot.

The only downside to vehicles is that they have a limited supply of ammo that can't be replenished, though there are items to repair their health mid-mission.

All of the various weapons and call-ins can be upgraded separately using research points gained through leveling up or collecting research samples on missions.
>>
I played it constant for like a week then burned out while we could do any of the time related captures or defence
>>
>>321498625
Because I'm poor so I'll wait until nobody plays the game like Alien Swarm.
>>
>>321498625
But I am and we are going to beat the fucking bugs!
>>
>tfw got the game as a gift

Its pretty fun.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (52 KB, 631x395) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
52 KB, 631x395
>>
>>321500981
No classes but there are enough weapons and abilities to build the usual class types (dps, support, caster) and more.
>>
>>321504026
yeah ptw as all hell when you consider the all terrain boots and some other stuff like neurotoxin weps and heatseeking missiles
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.