[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I in for /v/? >inb4 play it and find out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Wasteland2art.jpg (46 KB, 314x299) Image search: [Google]
Wasteland2art.jpg
46 KB, 314x299
What am I in for /v/?
>inb4 play it and find out
>>
OP can't inb4
>>
Boredom.
>>
>>321496409
The epitome of a mediocre game
>>
>>321496409
On ok game for like 20 hours, a good one after that
>>
>>321498586
That. Literally "It gets good 20 hours in: The Game"
>>
>>321498648
It's not a bad game for those first 15-20 hours, it's just ok, like some bland yogurt that you know it's not bad, but not great either
>>
>>321496409
I really liked it. A little on the linear side, but still very good.

Can't believe how much of a resource hog it is, though. Especially the director's cut what the fuck is up with that.
>>
>>321498586
When's that? I got to some narrow canyon to get to the other side of the map or something until I stopped playing.
>>
I'm playing it right now. It's decent. Could use more polish, but it's a good game.
>>
>>321499069
Do you recommend playing the regular version instead of the Director's cut?
>>
>>321498774
pretty much. then they figured out how to make it much better somehow. it's a deliberate slow burner apparently.
>>
>>321499575
Hm, not really? It's kind of funny, inexile is quite bad at character models, so somehow they managed to make the much higher detail models from the DC look worse than the much lower poly ones from the original, though at the usual isometric distance they look about identical. That said, the DC has a lot of improvements and additions to the RPG system and the game itself, which makes it the only choice to play.
>>
>inb4 play it and find out
Then watch people play on youtube and be part of the cancer, faggot
>>
>>321499693
Yeah, but dunno, it feels like it has a lot of filler, unnecessary and boring filler. It has some really cool stuff but if it was deliberate, it was seriously an incredibly bad decision to make it that long
>>
>>321499851
>it feels like it has a lot of filler, unnecessary and boring filler
Didn't feel that way to me at all.
>>
better or worse than shadowrun dragonfall? I thought dragonfall was okay but a bit overhyped for as simplistic and linear as it was
>>
>>321499946
I liked it better than Divinity OS, though it is less complex.
>>
>>321496409
THE CRIIIES OF A DEAD WORLD
>>
>>321500413
that's another one I'm thinking of picking up soon, more interested in Wasteland 2 for the setting though
>>
>>321501684
A lot of people like it better than W2, though so just play it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.