[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got a PS4 with Bloodborne and The Last of Us Remastered for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ps4-hrdware-large18.jpg (37 KB, 1034x540) Image search: [Google]
ps4-hrdware-large18.jpg
37 KB, 1034x540
I got a PS4 with Bloodborne and The Last of Us Remastered for Christmas.

What other games should I check out? My gf is gonna buy me FFX HD since I've never played it and the Besaid Island music captivated me a few years ago so play it.

The controller's not bad, a lot better than the DS3, but not as good as the 360/Bone imo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcl7x4W22ZQ
>>
>>321492250

is it subbed? I can't speak nip
>>
>>321492720
English release won't be out until sometime in 2016. I was just fucking with you desu.
>>
>>321492995

is the PS4 region free? I can't remember if it is or not.

At least they're localising it. But thanks for the suggestion senpai
>>
>>321490881
Earth Defense Force 4.1
Disgaea 5
>>
>>321493345
>is the PS4 region free?

Yup
>>
>>321493450

is EDF 4.1 kinda like Monster Hunter but with Robots instead of Monsters?
>>
>>321493616
No its most comparable to a musou I guess.
There are hordes of giant bugs and you have to kill them. It's quite fun.
>>
>>321493679

Oh so like Dynasty Warriors? I can get into that. I'll check it out thanks

The only other Disgaea I played was the one on the DS
>>
>>321493792
I guess it's really the closest comparison I can make. Eventually you fight like Godzilla or something, havent made it that far yet. You get to pilot robots at some point too.
And Disgaea 5 is probably the best gameplay wise in the series. So if you like to autisticly grind its great.
>>
Here's a tougher question

Someone put up a bricked PS4 (Error WS-37338-4 Banned from PSN, supposed credit fraud) and i think i can get him down to $100 for it. If i call up sony and say that i wasnt told that it was banned and i cant contact the seller anymore or go to the cops since i didnt have his name, do you think they're #4daplayerz enough to unban it?
>>
>>321490881
Second Son is pretty neat but kinda short

Also if you have some friends get Diablo 3 for the couch co-op
>>
Get Astebreed
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.