[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /v/'s opinion on this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 719x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 719x1024
>>
>>321489978

Better than I thought it would be, despite some flaws.
>>
>Scarface, Jaws, Reservoir Dogs, The Shield, 24, etc. etc.
Was there any property that didn't get a janky-ass PS2 made from it?
>>
>>321489978
I feel like it was really underappreciated despite getting positive reviews. The time just had everyone assume every movie game would suck ass and with GTA and Mafia out already it was ignored for looking like a cash-in. The Godfather game was decent and I think released around the same time. There was a bit of an oversaturation going on.

I honestly forgot it existed
>>
>>321489978

Fun as fuck when it first came out, although the balls system (or whatever it was called) was too over powered so I tried to avoid it.

Every once and a while I think about replaying it but I don't know how its aged and don't want to ruin my good memories
>>
>>321490078
I like that picture.
>>
>>321490354
scarface is based off a movie?

learn something new everyday
>>
>>321489978
It was a pretty good game,too bad i can't get it to work on windows 7.
Does someone know any other games like this other than the godfather?
>>
Op here, does it get better after the first few missions? I tried it at a friends house a few days ago and I'm thinking about trying to find a copy. Is it good enough for all the work/money I'll have to put in to it?
>>
>>321490839
For what console?
>>
>>321491147
Either ps2 or PC, whichever will be cheaper.
>>
>>321491147
Either ps2 or PC, whichever will be cheaper. But I'm running windows 7 and just saw someone say they couldn't get it to work on 7.
>>
>>321489978
>PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
>>
>>321491303
>>321491417
Get it on ps2, i tried all kinds of technosorcery and i can't get it to work.
>>
>>321491526
You couldn't even get it to work with a ps2 emulator instead of the PC version?
>>
I got the wii version of this for ~$5. Was pretty fun to play but the graphics were ass and driving was a pain if I remember correctly
>>
>>321492091
I actually didn't know there was a wii version. I have a wii u I could play it on I might do that.
>>
>>321490718
yeah haven't you seen goodfellas?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.