[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legacy of the duelist/ Yugioh games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: LemonMagicianGirl-MVPC-JP-OP-2.png (1012 KB, 494x800) Image search: [Google]
LemonMagicianGirl-MVPC-JP-OP-2.png
1012 KB, 494x800
So this just happened

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lemon_Magician_Girl?file=LemonMagicianGirl-MVPC-JP-OP-2.png

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Apple_Magician_Girl

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Kiwi_Magician_Girl

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Choco_Magician_Girl

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Berry_Magician_Girl
>>
>>321489474
what?
>>
>>321489474
oops

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lemon_Magician_Girl
>>
Choco better be delicious brown.
>>
>>321489474
More spellcasters, neat if it's actually real.
>>
>>321491008
Dragons will still be overpowered
>>
>>321491038
One can dream of the day these shenanigans no longer exist, anon...
>>
File: Lord Raiza.gif (266 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Lord Raiza.gif
266 KB, 400x400
>>321489474
More Magician Girls are neat. They will go nice with the Dark Magician Girl pages in my binders, also look forward to seeing how they might play.

MAI HUSBANDO
>>
File: ygo.jpg (37 KB, 446x328) Image search: [Google]
ygo.jpg
37 KB, 446x328
I can't read this, any of you know what card this is?
>>
File: Wightmare-TF05-JP-VG.png (363 KB, 544x544) Image search: [Google]
Wightmare-TF05-JP-VG.png
363 KB, 544x544
More Nostalgiabait cards. They're alright, nothing I'd use but I'm sure DMG support makes a lot of people happy.
Blue-Eyes, Red-Eyes, Jinzo, Dark Magician, Exodia, Buster Blader, Kuribo, Gaia the Fierce Knight, Black Luster Soldier, Now DMG, Gandora and Felgrand, what is next? Magnet Warrior support?
>>
>>321493293
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Isolde,_Belle_of_the_Underworld
>>
>>321493293
Isolde, Belle of the Underworld
She comes as a pair with Tristian, Knight of the Underworld
>>
>>321493524
>>321493528
Thanks dudes
>>
File: image_1.png (391 KB, 308x450) Image search: [Google]
image_1.png
391 KB, 308x450
Deskbot master race.
I hope the inevitable Deskbot 009 is badass.
007 and 008 are both pretty damn nice though, cant wait to get my hands on them.
>>
File: valkyrion the magna warrior.jpg (48 KB, 309x450) Image search: [Google]
valkyrion the magna warrior.jpg
48 KB, 309x450
>>321493432
I hope Magnet Warriors get new cards. They were my favorite cards that Yugi used and I feel synchro/xyz summoning fits perfectly for them since they're supposed to fuse together without actually using fusion summoning. If they get new cards they will immediately become a new pet deck for me.
>>
>>321491038
>dragons will always be retardedly busted or unplayable garbage
>>
>>321489474
I know they're completely unrelated, but I get a very Fortune-Lady vibe from these.
>>
>>321489474

When's the new Dark Magician support that's as good as the new BEWD support gonna come out?

pls be soon
>>
>>321489474
Level 8 LIGHT Masked HERO

WHEN
>>
>>321495846
>8
fuck I mean 6
>>
pls make some retrained version of BEUD that's really easy to summon.

I want Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon to be playable.
>>
>>321497085
have you SEEN the new blue eyes support?
>>
>>321497651
Yeah, vaguely, does any of it make BEUD and BESD more playable?
>>
>tfw no Dungeon Dice Monsters spinoff
>>
>>321497967
Part of the new support currently lets you pull out multiple Blue-Eyes at once and add "Blue-Eyes" monsters to your hand, so it makes it easier to grab Shining when you need it.
>>
>>321493432
This might not even be DMG support but just straight DM support.

Not even sure if Lemon's effect even works with DMG. It should but you never know what fucked ruling might come out
>>
>>321493432
How about some more Jinzo?

Jacker was a nice start, let's get some extra deck cards.
>>
card game for ants
power creep
check this 5
elemental dragons ruined everything and are literally hitler
anime reboot ect., ect.

There, saved you a thread
>>
Does this mean DMG = Vanilla?
>>
>tfw managed to get a win against someone with my shitty six samurai deck in Legacy of the Duelist
>>
>>321498685
>we've reached the point where you actually CAN summon a bunch of monsters in one turn, and you don't need to screw the rules to do it
What a time to be alive.
>>
>>321500934
We reached that point in about 2008 with fish synchro and Tele-DAD.
>>
>>321500934
>tfw tried getting back into Yu-Gi-Oh a few months ago
>had no knowledge of this Synchro shit
>first game I'm trying to figure out what the fuck is going on as I'm waiting 15 minutes for the guy to finish summoning shit so I can get to my turn
>>
>>321501089
This current format ain't nothing, google 2014 infernities.
>>
I haven't played since before pendulum shit happened

Is every deck still "Mass search into swarm into xyz/synchro"? Because that's what turned me off from the game. Every deck type was the same deck with a different coat of paint. All that changed was what card you used to search, and -occasionally- what XYZ/Synchro you summoned, though that was usually static too
>>
>>321502035
No, it has become "Mass search into swarm into monsters with effects that include that they can't die or can avoid everything" or "use this 1 card to stop your oppoennt's deck".

I stopped playing this game because the powercreep has gotten so fucking bad it isn't even fun anymore.
>>
>>321502035

The game still has plenty of different kinds of decks with vastly different gameplans, unless for some reason you can only play Tier 1 decks.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.