[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nearly 2017 >Still on Destiny on PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1441704006365.png (454 KB, 697x360) Image search: [Google]
1441704006365.png
454 KB, 697x360
>Nearly 2017
>Still on Destiny on PC
>>
*no
>>
>>321479619
But destiny isn't on pc.
>>
File: Qs6771B.gif (3 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
Qs6771B.gif
3 MB, 360x270
>>321479619
you guys should be thankfull, the game is total ass.

I got it for free and i dont even wanna play that piece of garbage.
>>
They would need to revamp a lot of shit.
If they just released it as is, there would be absolutely no challenge because you could actually control the game on pc.
They are too busy not updating the game on console to bother porting it.
>>
>>321479619
I don't really see why you'd want it on PC at this point. Everyone I've talked to about it says the game is decent, but nothing too ground breaking.
>>
Who fucking cares. Console fags can keep that shit, I want Bloodborne
>>
File: haha.gif (2 MB, 397x169) Image search: [Google]
haha.gif
2 MB, 397x169
>>321479619
I know, for PC users to experience the joys of a by the numbers shooter with Diablo RNG loot mechanics they have to play Warframe. Tragic, really.
>>
>>321479619
>Destiny on PC
I hope they bring it to PC just so everyone can see at just how mediocre it really is.
>>
Destiny is a legit piece of shit game tho
>>
>buddy bought a ps4 for it
>I played it once for like thirty minutes, bog standard slow as molasses console fps, this time with a barebones MMO grind system
>buddy max leveled and then spent like a week grinding for light or what ever and then sold his ps4 because "this shit fucking sucks dude"
>he now fucking despises destiny and bungie and is super butthurt about all the dlc and cut content and shit

you can keep it mr. falseflag
>>
>falseflagging this hard

kill yourself OP
>>
You only want to play Destiny because you can't.

It's a competent shooter with an incredible lack of variety and the most repetitive content design I've seen in a while.
>>
>still remember the webms with the terrible ai

So what made the game so inferior to borderlands?

Honestly from what I've seen it lacked charm and overall felt like a hollow and empty container. A basic shooter without much else. Like they should have just made a straight up shooting balanced multiplayer instead of trying a pseudo mmo with barely anything content that leaves you cold.
>>
I stopped p[laying after Xur sold the gjallerhorn in the summer. A PC release couldnt lure me back because I couldn't transfer my aaccount
>>
>>321483246

Gjallerhorn was nerfed anyway.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.